“Top Choice”

Triangle Waffle
Ranked #8 of 55 Restaurants in Dunn
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tarpon Springs, FL
“Top Choice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2012

This unimposing building off of I-95 houses one of the best breakfasts anywhere. Made me wish I lived here! Fantastic ham and eggs, waffles are top shelf with fruit and whipped cream. Nothing different as far as the menu goes, just really great tasting food. Waitress was funny and I felt the southern hospitality. They have a sign up for "no profaniy. Jesus is Lord." I joked with the waitress that it was hard to describe the delicious food WITHOUT using profanity. Everyone got a good laught at that. It's a "don't miss" on I-95.

• Visited May 2012

PA
“Great Waffles Plus”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

The best pecan waffles I have ever had, great service and nice atmosphere. I do lots of traveling and Triangle Waffle definitely has the best waffles. They are always nice and friendly and everything I have tried has been delicious. Always plan my trips on I-95 throught NC so I can stop at exit 73 by 1 pm (their hours are 5 am to 2 pm.) Nice relaxing place to stop.

• Visited April 2012
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Great Breakfast Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

Great food and great service! Loved it and will return!

Visited February 2012
“Great Breakfast stop!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2012

You know you're on to a good thing when the locals are queuing up at the door! Great breakfast, all the regular options. Now added to my favourites.

Deltona
“The best breakfast I have ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2011

Grits, link sausage, and a pecan waffle was delicious and satisfying on the long roadtrip I had ahead. I will be stopping there everytime I am on I-95 passing by. The best sausage I have ever had!

• Visited May 2011

Been to Triangle Waffle? Share your experiences!