“A Pleasant Experience”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating
West Palm Beach, Florida
“A Pleasant Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2012

We like to eat at local spots when we are on road trips. Ernie's is full of local flavor! The buffet had a wide variety of different southern style specialties. The buffet tables were constantly being cleaned & refreshed with piping hot fresh food. The fried chicken was very good. We really enjoyed the BBQ chicken (moist & full of flavor) and the sweet potato halves (fresh, whole sweet potatos baked and cut in half and sprinkled with brown sugar). The BBQ chicken & sweet potatos were soooooo good we went up for seconds! We finished our meal with some amazing strawberry short cake!

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank Sarah R

Hephzibah
“Down Home Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

Country cooking, seafood part is misleading, but great corn fritters, BBQ was ok and desserts abound, salad bar needed more items, but you know NC is known for that famous cole slaw and BBQ

Visited August 2012
2 Thank metterb
Lumberton, North Carolina, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love me some Ernies Buffet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

My family makes trips to Dunn often. Ernies Buffet is a place that we HAVE to stop in and eat at. I am always ready for the shrimp, chicken, stewed potatoes, buscuits and sausage, oh my goodness. Then finish off with some strawberry shortcake. The food is great and so is the atmosphere. The staff is very friendly. The owner and his wife and daughter are so friendly. They make you feel as though you are part of their family. Loving me some Ernies!!!

1 Thank 12Kellie1976
Lumberton, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“love love the food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

I would like to say that I travel to Dunn every Sunday after church to eat at Ernie's Buffett, and it is soo delicious. So much to choose from, I never know what to get. The BBQ and pork is so good, I shouldn't be eating it with high blood pressure, (lol); but I can't pass it up. The fried chicken has the best flavor, better than KFC any day. The chicken and pastry just melts in your mouth. mmmm good!!! Homemade mashed potatoes and the veggies..what can i say..all the food is good. The waitresses are so nice and helpful. This is a great place to eat, big enough to have a party or a reunion.

1 Thank djeanst
Dunn, North Carolina
“Superb!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

Last time I went, Everything was perfect. Beyond even. The service is just, AMAZING. Everyone saying that it was terrible, it was either your taste buds or it was just a bad day. Try it again. I promise, you wouldn't regret it!

2 Thank Nichole2478-3