“This is it for Calabash style seafood!!”

Jim's Seafood Fresh & Fried
Ranked #10 of 55 Restaurants in Dunn
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

If you're looking for Calabash-style seafood, this is it! In fact I can't think of a place in Calabash, NC that even comes close for the price and quality. No a big place, but definitely worth a detour off of I-95.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Great food - the owner and servers are polite and friendly just a small place that has a family atmosphere!

1  Thank Erikaminna
Reviewed March 29, 2013

My family was traveling up I95 back to Maryland from Florida on Good Friday looking for a meatless meal and we found this little place here on trip advisor. We enjoyed our food very much. It is very casual so our "traveling clothes" were acceptable. The service was excellent, the young lady was pleasant and prompt. Hush puppies best I ever had! Sweet tea just right! I had flounder and jumbo fried shrimp. All the fish was fried just right, light and crisp, not greasy at all. The jumbo shrimp were GREAT, if you go get them! Their homemade tarter like sauce very tasty! If I lived in the area I'd be a regular.

2  Thank Liss888
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Locally owned and operated seafood eatery in Dunn, NC. Food was served Fast, fresh and hot. Tasted great - absolutely no issues with serving size. Staff was kind, courteous as is standard for N.C. Had the popcorn shrimp platter. It resides in a shopping center approximately 3-4 miles from the interstate. After your meal, travel another 3-4 miles down Hwy 421 and you will have a Wal Mart shopping center on your left if there are things needed for the overnight hotel stay or continued trip down Interstate 95.

1  Thank Shane G
Reviewed September 9, 2011

I was staying in Dunn for a month and Jim's was having a fresh South Carolina shrimp special, and it was excellent!! The shrimp were fried just right! And they had zuccini fritters that were great! Looking forward to my next trip to Dunn

2  Thank lovinlife61

Been to Jim's Seafood Fresh & Fried? Share your experiences!