“Worst customer service ESPECIALLY management!!!!!”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst customer service ESPECIALLY management!!!!!”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Everything was goin well until I decided to change my food. I ordered the chicken faitas and they only gave me 5 or 6 small pieces of chicken. I asked the waitress could I just change my order she said let me ask the manager. The manager came over and I told him that I didn't want it cuz there was really no chicken..he said there was nothing he could do and he refuse to change it and told me if I didn't want it to leave...so as me and my girlfriend were leaving he chased us outside and told us to never come back...worst restaurant I've ever been to

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank truckdriver21

“Good food, Good value, Good service”
Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

We were a little concerned about the lack of cars in the parking lot. But in all truth, we were a bit past the traditional lunch hour. However, we went in and were so very glad that we did! We were greeted by a smiling waitress who delivered excellent food very quickly.

Very good experience. We will come again.

1 Thank 2travelinFoolz
Valrico, Florida
“Avoid at all cost!”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

From the moment we were rushed to our table to the moment we were rushed away from our table it was a disaster!!! The waitress "ran" us around the restaurant to our table. Talked like she was a graduate from the Evelyn Woods School of Speed Talking. She served us food that was cold and bland. The chips and salsa saved us from starving. The whole time we ate she stared at us and when we blinked she would swoop in and take plates without even asking if we were done. Our dining experience took a total of 20 min. from the time our hands touched the front door until we were in our car again. We sat in the parking lot wondering what had just happened to us. After 10 hrs in the car we were ready to just relax. Oh, now I know why we were treated like that! We didn't order any alcohol! What were we thinking? She didn't see a very large tip.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank Diana2760
Maryland
“Very good food.”
Reviewed August 17, 2010

The food was very good and inexpensive and quick good service

Urbanna, VA
“Exceeded Expectations - Great Food & Service”
Reviewed December 27, 2009

Looking for lunch on a recent I-95 trip, we found this place in our GPS database. Not terribly convenient to I-95, but we found the food and service to be excellent on our visit. Sorry to hear that other customers have had a bad experience here -- ours was very good.

Been to Las Brisas Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!