“Dunn Good!”
Review of Hampton Inn Dunn

Hampton Inn Dunn
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Dunn
Reviewed December 7, 2013

This was our first stay in Dunn, NC. We were here to spend Thanksgiving weekend with family! This Hampton provided just what we needed for the occasion. A good clean room, and decent environment. The location is close to the highway which makes it. Very convenient. Breakfast was actually better than I had expected. More often than not you can't go wrong with Hampton. This property is no exception.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank 4Christ
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Dunn

Reviewed December 7, 2013

I have stayed in a number of hotels for business purposes over the course of my career but, for a moderately priced hotel in a small city, the amenities and cleanliness of the Dunn Hampton Inn were simply superb. I do not dole out this type of praise without merit. The Dunn Hampton Inn is worthy of the accolades.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Real people work here - eager and proud to provide service. The employees express a sincere desire to provide service, not just acting like Barbie and Ken dolls that are told what to say and how to do it. After interacting with at least 10 employees during my stay - I felt as if I was welcome in their home - a home that just happened to be a hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 3, 2013

We found this hotel to be clean, quiet, the staff friendly and the free breakfast good. I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a satisfying stay. The front desk personnel were outgoing and wonderfully friendly. They made us feel right at home.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

This hotel was excellent, the guest service, housekeeping and breakfast staff were extremely welcoming and willing to make our visit comfortable. The hotel was clean, safe and peaceful. We were visiting my daughter at Campbell University and this hotel was highly recommended. My family and I are now re

Reviewed November 18, 2013

I was very pleased with the cleanliness of the room and the comfort of the bed. The staff was very pleasant and helpful as well. I will likely be travelling to the area again and plan to stay here in the future.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I found this hotel online. We were traveling home from Virginia to Florida and wanted a Hampton Inn along I-95 South. The room was clean and the two queen beds were comfortable. The bathroom was also clean with no mold. Our second floor room was quiet overall. Our only noise came from a garbage truck emptying dumpsters outside at 5 a.m., and then noisy people in the hallway at 5:30 a.m. The desk help was courteous and polite. The breakfast was average, but satisfying. The AAA room rate online is a little high compared to other hotels a little further south, but this exit was 25 miles closer, so we chose Dunn over Fayettville. There is a Crackerbarrell located nearby just under the overpass, so it was convenient for dinner. Overall a good stay and a good night's sleep for a family of four.

Room Tip: Ask for a room down the hall away from the elevators. Make sure you cannot see the dumpsters or you...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dunn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Dunn I-95
Super 8 Dunn
Super 8 Dunn
#6 of 7 in Dunn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fayetteville North

Been to Hampton Inn Dunn? Share your experiences!