“another great Hampton” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Dunn
boca raton, United States
“another great Hampton”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

great hotel and staff. good location. great hotel and staff. good location.great hotel and staff. good location.great hotel and staff. good location.great hotel and staff. good location.great hotel and staff. good location.great hotel and staff. good location.great hotel and staff. good location.great hotel and staff. good location.great hotel and staff. good location.great hotel and staff. good location.great hotel and staff. good location.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello Andrew N. !

We do have a prime spot located right off of Exit 73 on I-95. I must admit, we do have a great and friendly staff and I will make sure I pass on your comments. Hope you get a chance the next trip through to visit Downtown Dunn!

Shannon T. and the Hampton Inn, Dunn Team

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

We were driving down I-95 and wanted somewhere to break up the ride. We chose Dunn, and the Hampton Inn at Dunn did not disappoint.

I used the app on my phone which made check in fast and easy. Rod was the night staffer on duty and he took good care of us both times (he even remembered us from a few days before). The next morning "Mayor" Patrick was at the desk and I would have sworn the guy was running for office, he was so friendly. Breakfast is the typical fare for this category hotel and is included with the stay. Again, the staff made everyone feel every welcoming. A good morning goes a long way. The whole place was clean, and well maintained. The room doors are quite and don't slam shut. The Hampton Inn is right off the expressway making travel easy. There is a gas station and a Burger King adjacent to the hotel.

Room Tip: Great AC systems with minimal noise. They offer both smoking and non smoking rooms and better rates...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Hello zigzagzap!

Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn for your overnight stay. I'm delighted to hear that you had a comfortable nights sleep and had the chance to encounter our friendly team members. I will gladly share your comments with Rod and ''Mayor'' Patrick! I am sure they would love to hear how they made your stay personable. Hope you get the chance to stay longer on your next trip so you can shop and dine in town.

See ya then!
Shannon and the Hampton Inn, Dunn team
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

We booked our room at the Hampton Inn in Dunn N C when we booked our trip to Disney as a stop over on the way home. We were greeted by a very friendly gentleman Patrick. He was spectacular. Made us feel right at home. Took time out to give us some suggestions on places to go to eat. Of couse the restaurant Heaths Steakhouse which he suggested was delicious. Patrick really took the edge off of a long drive. Hampton Inn could not have a better person to greet customers than Patrick. Clean room also a plus. Very comfortable.

• Stayed May 2013
Shannon T, Owner at Hampton Inn Dunn, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Hello 1panda1!

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your stay. Hope you all had a blast in Disney World! I will most defiently share your comments with Patrick about his hospitality. On your next vacation, book here and visit our local area attractions. We have a wakeboard park about 10 miles from us that I am sure your kids would enjoy.

Look forward to seeing you soon!
Shannon T. and all the team members of the Hampton Inn, Dunn
Tampa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

We stopped here overnight on a long road trip. The hotel was right off I-75 and very convenient, with a steak house and Burger King in the adjacent parking lot. Check-in was easy, and the hotel room was very quiet and clean. We asked for directions to a nearby pizza place, and the front desk suggested I just have delivery. (I settled for the GPS and a 5-minute drive to Pizza Hut). Breakfast was well-stocked and there was a large area to eat so tables weren't a problem. I can certainly recommend this hotel for an overnight stay when traveling.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Good Day Solarstar!

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your stay at the Hampton Inn, Dunn. You are correct, we are located one block off of I-95 at exit 73 and conviently located around restaurants within walking distance. I hope the next time you come thru Dunn, you get the chance to try some of our other local cuisine.

See You Next Time!
Shannon T. and the entire team at the Hampton Inn, Dunn
Hartsville, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

I booked my room the day before as it was a last minute business trip. When I arrived I said i had reservations and gave them my name. They lady smiked and repeated my name and said you are our guest of the day. It was right in front of me on a sign they had up. It was wonderful. I had a little snack goodie bag awaiting me. I have stayed here contless times visiting a customer. The staff is always friendly and helpful. I enjoy my visits to the area especially when I stay here overnight.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear Kim G!

Thank you so much for being such a loyal customer to our hotel. I am excited to hear that you were our Guest of the Day on your arrival. We love to make people smile after a long day of work or travel, and to let you know that you are not just a guest, you are a part of our family. If you should ever need anything at all during your stays, call on us! We Love Having You Here!

See you next time!
Shannon and the team at the Hampton Inn, Dunn
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

My husband and I have previously stayed at the Hampton Inn in Dunn, NC. As usual, everything was perfect. We were pleasantly greeted by Patrick, the manager on duty. After a long day of travel, it was nice to be recognized as a Hhonors member and and to be given the opportunity to deal with someone who you could tell enjoys his job. He made our check-in simple and easy. Our room was also, as usual, just as it looks on-line. Very roomy and spotless. Our room was next to the exercise room and it was still quiet. The entire staff at this hotel should be commended for their professional attitude and attention to detail. We look forward to continued stays at this hotel. It's highly recommended.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Good Day Ann I!

Thank you so much for posting a review of your stay with us during your recent trip through our area! Its so great to know that you are a loyal guest of the Hilton Brand. I will gladly share your comments with Patrick about the impact that he had on you and your husband. The next time you stay with us, ask us about our King Suite. Its Huge!

Till Next Time!
Shannon Taylor and the team at the Hampton Inn, Dunn
New Hampshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

Traveling on our usual trip north after spending the winter on Florida. Very restful evening and excellent breakfast for our continued travel. Moments off rte 95. Take a left off exit, go under under underlpass hotel is in back of shell gas station. Look for sign high in the air.

• Stayed May 2013
Hi Laker2 !

Thanks for posting a review of your recent stay with us here at the Hampton Inn, Dunn. We are conviently located right off of I-95 at Exit 73. Glad you chose to stay with us on your return trip from Florida! Look forward to having you as a guest next winter!

Till then...Stay Warm!
Shannon Taylor and the team at the Hampton Inn, Dunn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dunn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Dunn I-95
#4 of 7 in Dunn
Baymont Inn & Suites Dunn
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lillington
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fayetteville North

Been to Hampton Inn Dunn? Share your experiences!