Hampton Inn Dunn
Free cancellation until 06/01
$80
$49
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskcampbell universityparking lotnew jerseyroom was cleangas stationhalfway pointsagebrush steakhousewafflesgreat stopeasy accessplace to stayfresh fruitdefinitely stay here againcomplimentary breakfastnorth carolinastaff was very friendly
Reviewed October 20, 2012

We found this little gem at the last minute while driving to Richmond, and realizing that we were just too tired to go any farther. Please remember it is basically in the middle of nowhere. Patrick was the manager on duty when we checked in. He greeted me warmly and check in was fast and efficient. It does pay to have brand loyalty and Hilton Honors is a great choice. The king study room is a bit tight with furniture, but fine for 2 people. There is a standard one person motel style bathroom. Everything was clean. I always check for mold and found none.

The complementary breakfast was more than adequate. It included hot oatmeal, fruit, young art, scrambled eggs and assorted pastries. The coffee was very good. Every staff member was very friendly. When we wet o check out Patrick was back a the desk again helping so I had a chance to thank him for his hospitality. Next time you find yourself looking for a place to stay in Dunn I suggest the Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 16, 2012

The hotel was very good. The staff was extremely friendly. Had a good stay. The CB was good and again the staff was friendly. We would highly recommend this hotel. It was a king bed and pull out sofa. It worked. A little tight but workable.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 11, 2012

It is truly a refreshing sight where it is situated. The accommodations are very good with the rooms impressive in size and set up and the spacious layout if the bathroom. This is truly not the typical hotel room.

The staff is charming with their Southern accents and hospitality.

I really appreciated being there while on business.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Decent HI. It is very close to the 95, and there are a few places to eat nearby. I used the business center one night and the toner was getting low (print was light). I took my single copy to the front desk and asked for six copies. The person at the front desk made the copies, but was rude and said 'this isn't Kinko's'.

Parking can get full at night, and you may have to park closer to the restaurant. I had a single King sofa bed room and it did not have a mini fridge/microwave.

Room Tip: If you want a quieter room, ask for one that is further away from the 95
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Shannon T, Manager at Hampton Inn Dunn, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

I appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel. I'm sorry that you received a poor level of service; this is not the Hampton norm as our goal is Satisfaction Guaranteed. I have addressed these issues with our staff. Please also note that we do have microwaves and refridges available by request. The next time you are in the area we would love to have you come back and experience an improved level of customer service. Thank you once again for your comments.

Shannon Taylor
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed September 25, 2012

We were in town for a wedding, the weekend of 09/21/12. We were treated as real guest.The young man @ the front desk was very friendly he greeted,guest as they arrived, told his name and offered assistance, as guest left I noticed he offered them bottles of water. The breakfast had a big variety of foods, I am gluten intolerant but I was able to enjoy a full meal. The rooms were clean and nice. The housekeeping staff was polite and willing to go above to assure your comfort. I will recommend this hotel to my family and friends.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family