“Worth the price”
Review of Hampton Inn Dunn

Hampton Inn Dunn
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Dunn
Reviewed August 27, 2012

The hotel is clean and appears to be pretty new. The nearby Cracer Barrel is a good option for dinner after a long day of driving. The free breakfast was satisfying. I would definitely stay here again. It's worth the price.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed August 18, 2012

We stopped in late to rest after driving 10 hours. It was conveniently located off of I-95. We were happy to find that they had a king non-smoking room available, considering it was so late. Before we knew it, we were checked in and ready to get some sleep. We were impressed with how clean the room and bed were and with the size of the shower. Breakfast was delicious. We would definitely stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2012

The check in process could not have been better! Mr. Dewberry was very gracious and professional. Our room was clean and the bed was heavenly! The breakfast buffet was a wonderful added bonus. I will definitely stay at this facility again!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 9, 2012

A good run Hampton Inn. Very friendly check in. Nice full breakfast. Only criticism is that the hotel allows smoking on some floors but it doesn't seem to be a problem. I would prefer the hotel to completely smoke free.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 2, 2012

i reserved a room for me, my husband, and 3 year old son for two nights a few weeks ago. we were in town for a family reunion. everything was absolutely great at this hotel. we have stayed here before and, as usual, it was great. the manager greeted us at the front desk as soon as i walked in and she actually remembered me from a previous visit. every person we came in contact with was accomadating and gracious. i have had many times where i needed a microwave or milk in the middle of the night and whoever answered the phone was always chipper and ready to help however they could. the room was beautiful and clean, the hotel itself was well kept, and the pool was wonderful. this is the only place i will stay in dunn and i can not say enough great things about it. thanks so much

Reviewed July 30, 2012

I reserved a room for my family (myself, wife, two young children) to give us a break on our way to Hilton Head, SC. Everything about this hotel is great. The staff are extremely polite and helpful. The rooms are clean, the beds are very soft, the breakfast options are wonderful and the pool, while not huge, was clean and a nice treat for the kids. There are lots of dining options around and one of the front desk employees was very helpful in making some suggestions and supplied menus of all of the restaurants around. He said that the Sagebrush - a steak restaurant that shares the parking lot of the hotel - would even deliver to the restaurant. The only thing to be aware of - and this may just be my lack of understanding - but typically a "suite" would indicate some kind of division of the room - a partial wall or something so that (for us) the kids could go to bed earlier while mom and dad stayed up a little later. This suite was just a large room with a pull-out sofa. That was fine - it worked well for us. Also, my folks joined us and had a corner suite at the end of the hall. They were without a sofabed (they didn't need it anyway), but the layout of their room was gorgeous. Very relaxing for them. If you require a sofabed/suite, just make sure you specify that.

We were planning on making our return trip in one long drive, but then opted to leave a night earlier and stop back at this Hampton Inn. Our experience was so good that it made our decision to leave earlier very easy. We've already decided that our future trips to Hilton Head will include a stop here. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed July 15, 2012

My husband and son were stuck in your town late one night and decided to check into a hotel. WIthout calling me first they checked into a Super 8 and quickly decided this was not acceptable to stay in. I called Patrick at the Hampton and he was more than accommodating! He checked them in and made sure they had a great night! Wonderful staff, fantastic management, clean beautiful rooms, great breakfast! Thank you for your Hamptonality! You raise the bar for others!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dunn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Dunn I-95
Super 8 Dunn
Super 8 Dunn
#6 of 7 in Dunn
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lillington

Been to Hampton Inn Dunn? Share your experiences!