“Nice lunch stop about 1 mile off I-95 in Dunn, NC.”

Broad Street Deli and Market Inc.
Ranked #1 of 55 Restaurants in Dunn
Dunn, NC
“Nice lunch stop about 1 mile off I-95 in Dunn, NC.”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

If you are looking for a nice, quick lunch for sandwiches, salads or soups... then Broad Street Deli hits the spot. All of the locals here here. If you are traveling on I-95..then skip the fast food joints and drive about 1 mile more to downtown Dunn. Your won't regret it! Tell Jamie I said hello!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank SaraTDunn_NC

Dunn, NC
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A must stop”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Good food, friendly staff and wonderful owners. The Deli is a fixture in Dunn and somewhere we take all .our visitors to

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank SimplyDivineBB
“Another great find on Trip Advisor”
Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

Driving thru NC on I95 can be a culinary nightmare. After spending the night in Fayetteville and seeing nothing but chain and fast food restaurants around us, we decided to check out Trip Advisor to see what was up the road. Broad Street Deli was well worth the 10 minute detour. Charming, great service, a delicious food. Since we're partial to pimento cheese, we didn't resist and it was fabulous. Their only open for breakfast coffee and lunch and the menu isn't huge, but everything looked wonderful. They also sell boutique beers, nice wines, and cute gifts. Dunn has done it right.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Sonia N
North Carolina
“Awesome Deli! Eat where the locals go!!!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I love eating at Broad Street Deli! Food is always fresh and delicious. My favorite is the Tomato Basil soup and Home made pimento cheese on croissant. They also have a great hot ham & cheese and yummy fiesta salad. They have pimento cheese to go as well sold in the bar area. That is how good it is!!
Restaurant is located downtown Dunn and is a local favorite lunch spot. Staff are awesome! This deli is decorated nicely and has a nice bar to eat at as well. They have homemade desserts and specials daily. They have a nice selection of wines and craft beer for sale too. I use this deli often for my catering needs. Excellent pricing!!! Add them on Facebook and you can see the daily specials. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Kelly J
“What a find!!”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

We travel to Dunn frequently to visit family in the area, and always enjoyed local bbq and country cooking options. But now that we have found the Broad Street Deli & Market, this will be our restaurant of choice. Everything was fresh and delicious, the restaurant was charming and immaculate, and the staff and owner friendly and professional.

We went here after seeing it on TripAdvisor, and would recommend that anyone traveling down I-95 take the few minute to get off the exit, pass the chain food options and enjoy a delicious lunch of real food well prepared.

Can't wait to go back!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank sashabeau

Been to Broad Street Deli and Market Inc.? Share your experiences!