“Delicious kettle korn!”

Add it.
Yellow Dog
Ranked #5 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Duck
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I love kettle korn. I get it every chance I can and I have had it from places in NY, DC and all around at various Fairs in Northern Virginia. This is among the best kettle korn I have had. And my family agrees. Every bite was perfect in that it had just the right amount of spice/sweet on it. No kernel was 'plain'. And every kernel popped.
I intended to just buy one bag but then after tasting it, I had to get two!
The flavor we had was a spice/pumpkin flavor.
I recommend it!

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Check this place out if you like soft serve. They use local dairy and had home made infused brownies when I went. Was super yummy and will crave this now when I am back in NJ. Place was also super green with wanting to not print receipt but email if u wanted. Love the extra touches that go into a business these days. They also had local hard ice cream, yummy coffee and popcorn. Look for it in the Scarborough shopping area.