“Awesome!”

Ranked #6 of 34 Restaurants in Duck
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast
Description: Coastal Cravings is now Cravings Steaks & Seafood serving Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner 7 days a weeks from 7am to 9:30 pm Outdoor Patio that is Pet Friendly along with our New Outdoor bar the Tap Shack with Live music Every Night at 6:30 pm
Reviewed November 25, 2013

This is a good place in Duck NC. Crab cakes are the best and I love the fish and chips. Sit outside when the band is inside as they are very loud. Lunch time the fish tacos are wonderful. As a local will tell you go you won't regret it!

Reviewed November 21, 2013

While on vacation we stayed in Corolla, N.C. we were in search of a nice place to have dinner. To our surprise many of the restaurants were closed because of it being a Monday. Also, being in October many of them had closed for the season. As we drove around we found this great restaurant, Coastal Cravings. Went inside and found there was one table open which we took. It was a very friendly atmosphere. The waitress was courteous and offered us the daily specials. We both ordered the seafood specials and could not rave enough about how well it was prepared and tasted. The owner came around to our table to see how everything was, and told him we will be back again.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

We stopped in here one day for lunch while we stayed in Duck, NC. I hear that they have fantastic dinners and crabcakes. We stopped here one day for a quick lunch. We all had a sandwich that came with fries and they were all very good. I got the TomatoMozz sandwich and it was tasty. They were priced pretty well and you got a good amount of food. They do not want you to leave hungry and you shouldn't with their portion sizes. I certainly want to come here for dinner next time that I am here. They also do steamer pots which some of the locals said were tasty. This is worth a try for lunch and I hope to try it next time for dinner. Good prices and good food.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Although I am a huge seafood lover, a group of girl friends and I actually opted to come here for lunch because we heard they had good sandwiches.

Sure enough, all of our choices were full of flavor (tomato and fresh mozzarella or turkey and brie, anyone?) and at reasonable prices.

A couple of people also got beer flights which looked great too, although the waitress could have given more information about the options.

If we had stayed longer in the Outer Banks, we certainly would have taken advantage of the steamer baskets available to take home.

I would absolutely recommend coming here if you are in Duck/Corolla!

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Good food that happens to be in an atmosphere on the side of a gas station with restrooms in the gas station. They have good crab cakes and fish-n-chips. My 2nd favorite restaurant in OBX is Blue Moon (next to the #1 Colington Cafe but on a different level), but since my family stayed in Duck this past vacation, we tried Coastal Cravings. It's a decent alternative to Blue Moon with smaller portions and not-as-tasty of batter on the fish-n-chips, but you don't have to drive all the way into Nags Head.