“Best Grouper I've ever Ate!!”
Review of Coastal Cravings

Coastal Cravings
Ranked #4 of 35 Restaurants in Duck
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast
Description: Coastal Cravings is now Cravings Steaks & Seafood serving Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner 7 days a weeks from 7am to 9:30 pm Outdoor Patio that is Pet Friendly along with our New Outdoor bar the Tap Shack with Live music Every Night at 6:30 pm
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Best Grouper I've ever Ate!!”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

While visiting the Outer Banks, we decided to eat at some restaurants from Diners, Drive-inns, and Dives. Based upon Guy's recommendation we decided to eat at Cravings. Best choice ever!! Don't let the fact that its attached to a gas station distract you, this restaurant has it going on!! We had the scallops with lobster sauce and a lemon butter caper grouper. The grouper was cooked to perfection with an amazing sauce!! I could've licked the plate! The scallops were also excellent!! Go, go now!!

• Visited October 2013

Indianapolis, IN
“LOVE THE SHRIMP”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Upon our return trip to the Outer Banks, Coastal Cravings was one of the restaurants that was on the top of our list to visit again. We always order carryout and take back to the condo. One can eat at the restaurant and they do have a small bar area. I ordered the shrimp which included French fries. The shrimp were lightly breaded and huge and very tasty. Husband ordered the wahoo fish dinner which also included French fries. He had no complaints about it either. We both got plenty of French fries. Always say that we want to try them for breakfast, so maybe next year, we will give that a try. The restaurant is attached to BP gas station, but don't let that scare you away. The food is very, very good.

• Visited June 2013
Virginia Beach
“An Eclectic Restaurant With Good Food”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

This restaurant is a little out of the ordinary. It's located behind and shares its bathroom with a gas station. We had to wait to be seated, but it was worth the wait. The food was very good as was the service.

Visited September 2013
Chesterfield, Va
“Disapointed”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

After reading reviews, my wife and I ate there.
My wife had the scallops. Nothing to brag about and there were only 5 of them.
I had the fish and chips. Fish was over cooked and fries were limp and luke warm.Mrs. Paul does better and for less.
The restaurant was not busy so it's not like they were rushed. Will not be going back. There are better restaurants in the Duck area.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank WillChesterfield_Va
Manassas, Virginia
“Wonderful Evening”
Reviewed October 21, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Veronique was our waitress. She is AWESOME!!! I had the massive lobster tail and my wife had a beautiful beef filet. We will be back for breakfast and lunch every time we visit the OBX.

Visited October 2013