“Great food anytime they're open!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Coastal Cravings
Ranked #4 of 35 Restaurants in Duck
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Coastal Cravings is now Cravings Steaks & Seafood, still with our quick serve breakfast, and now also full service lunch and dinner in our remodeled interior, new patio seating, and full bar with late night menu and live entertainment on Every Night in the Summer and Friday & Saturday nights in Off Season
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great food anytime they're open!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

We stayed close by in a big beach house for a week in July! We'd been here the year before but this time we knew what to expect and made multiple trips -the best new thing I discovered was the breakfast sandwiches and we made a run for the house everyone raved about the sandwiches and we stayed in our PJs as there is a drive thru on the back! Other than the breakfast we enjoyed a great lunch and a night out with the whole house at this place. Can't wait to go back again next year!

• Visited July 2013

Greensburg, PA
“outstanding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

Really loved this restaurant. In fact in 4 days we ate here 3 times - 2 dinners and a breakfast. Relaxed and fun atmosphere with superb food. Had great service every time. Guy Fieri reviewed this restaurant on one of his tv shows and now I know why. My husband had the broiled seafood platter for both his dinners, I had the tuna special one night and the seared scallops another. All were excellent. Portions were plentiful and entrees came with veges and a starch. Deserts were also good. Had the molten lava cake once and the toffee carmel cake once. Not sure if the desserts were made on the premises, but they tasted home made and were delicious. I ordered a glass a Riesling one evening and about a half hour later the waitress showed up with a complimentary second glass - she said it was the end of the bottle - I sure didn't mind. They had live entertainment both evenings which we enjoyed - it was quiet and blended into the background - not loud and in your face. One warning - the restaurant is small and popular so go early or plan on waiting - not sure if they take reservations. Breakfast was equally yummy. I had a crab cake sandwich with eggs and cheese - hubby had some sort of sausage wrap which he loved. They have a sister restaurant about 5 miles down the road in Southern Shores, but we did not try it. I suspect it is just as good.

• Visited September 2013
Silver Spring
“excellentX3”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

We had dinner there and it was so good we returned for lunch and breakfast during our beach week.
Check when they have live music. The band was good for those in the 35-60 age range, but it increased the usual wait at dinner.The seafood was fresh (I ordered the special which was a 1+ lb lobster tail broiled and served with melted butter and fries.). The menu is family friendly.
A plus for this place is that one of the associated restaurants is a wine store and so there is not the usual huge markup on wine and beer.

• Visited August 2013
wood ridge, NJ
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't be afraid”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

When we learned this restaurant was part of a gas station, I heard a lot of grouching from the group. But we all loved it. The food was great and they have a nice place to wait on the side with corn hole and a live band if you have to wait for a table.

Visited August 2013
Vienna, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thanks Guy Fieri”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

Because of Guy Fieri's Diners, Drive-ins and Dives my girlfriends and I decided to have lunch there while in the OBX. I'm a real snob about my crab cakes and won't eat them unless I'm on the Eastern Shore of Maryland or in Baltimore. My crab cake was to die for. All crab, perfect seasoning and no filler. Outstanding lunch. The weather was cool for August so we actually could eat outside. Unfortunately the flies were a nuisance but our waitress tried diligently to place herbs on the table to fend off the pests. Side note: the waitress said the owner was the most considerate boss she had ever worked for and she had been a waitress for 13 (or was it 17) years. Great find! Thanks, Guy.

• Visited August 2013