“A famous local eatery...”
Review of Coastal Cravings

Coastal Cravings
Ranked #5 of 34 Restaurants in Duck
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast
Description: Coastal Cravings is now Cravings Steaks & Seafood serving Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner 7 days a weeks from 7am to 9:30 pm Outdoor Patio that is Pet Friendly along with our New Outdoor bar the Tap Shack with Live music Every Night at 6:30 pm
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Recently featured in "Drive-Ins, Diners and Dives", this is a casual eatery, that felt more island than any other restaurant we ate at, while visiting the Outer Banks. It is connected to the BP gas station, but don't let this put you off. We were able to sit outside, where live music entertained us...soft rock. We started our meal with Mussels in a white wine sauce...fabulous! We followed this with a grilled romaine salad and for our main course, we ordered their Famous Crab Cakes. Our server was exceptionally pleasant and took great care of us. Prices fair and food very good.

There are newer reviews for Coastal Cravings

Reviewed June 12, 2013

The restaurant was out of almost half of the items on menu, the hostess and server were rude, service was slow because they were understaffed, and my fish was way overcooked. I work at a hotel in the area and would not recommend this restaurant to a guest.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Great selection, cool atmosphere and fair prices here, and for a tourist town, that's high praise. Loved the turkey and brie. Try it!

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I knew Coastal Cravings before Coastal Cravings was cool (meaning before Triple D fame). In a very unassuming location you can get some of the best take-out food around. How can you not like a place that sells a sandwich called the Brie-L-T? Their sandwiches are creative, made with quality ingredients and just downright delicious. While sometimes tourist area food can be mediocre at best Coastal Cravings stands out as a lighthouse in a dark night. Try it- you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Like many others, we saw this place on D, D, & D's and decided to give it a try. You should too. I really pressed our sever, could I get a great lobster roll on the OBX? She assured me I could. She was spot on. The lobster was buttery in texture and perfectly cooked. The sauce was just enough to coat the lobster and never over-powered it. As a matter of fact, I recently had a $75 live lobster dinner that could not touch Cravings $16 roll. You'll have to get to Maine to even find a comp to try. I'll have to guess that my wife's crab cake sandwich was just as good - she ate it all without offering me even a taste. This place is a must do and we will be back. I can't wait to try dinner. Not cheap, but worth every penny.