“The best !”

Roadside Bar & Grill
Ranked #6 of 35 Restaurants in Duck
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Richmond, Virginia, United States
“The best !”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

This restaurant is the greatest.In our six day visit this was by far the very best .The service was outstanding.I highly recommend the Rib eye plate.Absolutely memorable.I woke up the next morning and consumed my left overs for breakfest. First place I will return to on my next visit.

2 Thank Vicki S

Virginia
“Burgers are delicious!!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Had a "Big Burger" with bacon and cheese and it was magnificent. Bacon had a really good flavor. My gf had the special for the day, avocado & shrimp burger with tons of cheese and 3 big grilled shrimp and plenty of avocado. The homemade pasta salad was delicious. It had red onion and fresh cilantro which made it a little different than your standard pasta salad. Nice rolls on the burgers and good local beer choices. The Big Burger was $9 and the special with the shrimp and avocado was $12. Not bad for what you get. We'll definitely be back!!

2 Thank Robin1AF
Norfolk, Virginia
“Great Stop”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We stopped by Roadside one evening and it was pretty empty as it still the off season. However we had a wonderful experience, the atmosphere was easy going and the staff really friendly. The mushroom salad was rich and flavorful and my husbands tuna was fresh and delicious. Great choice of beer and cocktails too.

2 Thank Sara S
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Good place for lunch.”
Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stopped by for a late lunch. There were very few people so that is usually a bad sign. Not in this case. The waitress was very friendly which always gives a good first impression. I had a BLT and my wife had a chicken sandwich . Both were tasty and with the pasta side we had more than enough. The bill was in line or maybe a bit cheaper than others in the area. I would put my recommendation on the restaurant. I doubt you will be disappointed.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Parkinghog
“Eat here!”
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

This is a tiny place, like most restaurants in OBX, but it had lots of character & delicious food. I ordered a turkey sandwich on a croissant. The bread was a little too stale for me, so I picked a lot of it off. My husband had a tilapia sandwich, and it was SO yummy! I am glad that he shared it with me. I heard that they serve great burgers too. Our waitress (sorry, been a cpl days & I forgot her name) was ADORABLE! She was so sweet & treated us with care (as restaurants should treat their customers although it doesn't happen too often). It was a pretty day, so we sat outside. I would definitely recommend this place!

• Visited April 2013