“Fabulous key lime pie”
Review of Tullio's Bakery

Tullio's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Duck
Reviewed April 22, 2013

We stopped in so my husband could get a slice of key lime pie. He was very glad that we did. The pie, he said was very flavorful, but not to sweet. It was smooth and creamy with an nice crust. It was tall and a generous portion. I had Italian ice. Two scoops of mango was more than enough. The scoops were very generous. I wish I had gotten 2 different flavors. The taste was good and would be very refreshing on a hot day. There were great looking pastries in the case but we were so full we did not try any.

1  Thank Cyndy P

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Above average bakery with limited choices. Prices are on the high side. My husband had a small lemon ice for $3.75. There was very little lemon flavor. It was like eating shaved flavorless ice. He was disappointed. We've purchased their cookies in the past. They are good, not great. They often have day-old bakery items available for $1 each and that's a good buy, especially for cinnamon rolls and things like that. Various coffees are available, priced like Starbucks. Bakery items are priced a bit high, but they can get the asking price since it's the only bakery in town (other than Duck Donuts).

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Decen lattes, bagels (with eggs, etc., if you want a breakfast sandwich), desserts, ice cream, and more. Good stop in--but a little bit of a disorganized staff on service.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Sometimes Duck Donuts is too crowded and when I want not only donuts but some bagels with cream cheese or buns and rolls, I will hit Tullio's. Although they cannot beat Duck Donuts for donuts, they provide more variety for a family that wants something besides donuts. I love both Duck Donuts and Tullio's and sometimes it is hard to decide where to go! Try it and you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

This is the place to stop and pick up some scones and coffee on the way to work. The scones are plump and well-endowed with nuts or fruits. The bagels are good also, chewy with the right texture rather then the bread-like product you get at most bagel chain places. The nice ladies will make coffee as you like it, such as mix half and half dark and medium roast, add a shot of espresso, etc. Great place - prices are a bit stiff, but this is the Outer Banks, what can you expect?