“what a great trip to the spa!!!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Aqua Spa
Ranked #1 of 3 Spas & Wellness in Duck
Fredericksbrg
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“what a great trip to the spa!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

I was on vacation last week, we were staying in Corolla, North Carolina. I had decided I needed a spa treatment. I had heard many great things about Aqua spa in Duck. This being only 15 minutes from us I booked a Swedish message. My experience was amazing! The young ladies at the desk were very warm and friendly. After my check- in I was escorted to the
locker room area . It was a very nice area. after changing we headed to the relaxation room. I was provided a large selection of tea and fruit mix. The view of the sound was wonderful, I could not ask for a better place to relax before my treatment. My treatment was given by a young lady. she was very professional and gave me a true Swedish message , just what I was looking for.

Visited June 2013
3 Thank Lisa B

Reston VA
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Just OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

My daughter & I went to the Aqua Spa when we had a family vacation at Memorial Day. I signed us up for the mani/-pedi with "special" massage, which was suppose to last about an hour and a half. The way it was presented (and priced), I thought it would be much beyond a simple manicure and pedicure. Wrong! The nail techs were nice enough, the spa itself was nice and we had our services overlooking the sound, but the manicure was nothing special, and neither was the pedicure. There was no extra Massage beyond what you'd expect for a typical mani/pedi. We were there barely an hour, and worst of all, they didn't have any nail dryers! My pedicure came undone five steps out the door--I went back for them to fix it and it happened again! I just gave up at that point. Pretty overpriced for what we got, if you go--stick with basic services and DECLINE the automatic 20% tip they add to your bill.

4 Thank jamdogg
Charleston, WV
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“TLC for your body!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

I loved the swedish massage, hour. My room had huge windows overlooking the sound. Very peaceful, and the therapist was excellent, very professional. I loved the 3 cups of white gourmet tea I drank after my massage too. I then used their wonderful marble shower! I'd go there weekly if I lived in town. Highly recommend the massage.

Outer Banks, NC
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Great Spa, love the Massages”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

We have come to this spa every time we visit the OBX (3-4 times yearly) always do the massages, which are fantastic. The view over the ocean from the rooms are breathtaking. In season them and the entire area they are in are pretty busy.

North Canton, Ohio
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 120 helpful votes
“Not quite relaxing but enjoyable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

I came here for a pedicure while on vacation, there are a few locations in the area but this looked like the best with reviews so I decided to go for it.

I had brought my own polish to match my nails and there was no issue with this :)

The pedicure itself was nice, not quite relaxing since they do three people at once but the other two (a couple) were hilarious and fun. We all had mimosas and they were delicious. The pedicure itself was good - my feet felt miles better and felt amazing when I left!

The only downside to the visit was one of the techs getting ill while doing the pedicures. She was crying it hurt so bad to lean over (not sure what was going on?) so my tech had to double up and take on another person so the other girl could leave. I felt awful for her and didn't mind but I probably didn't quite get the full 60 minutes but that's OK.

Next time I would definitely return and I'd love to try a massage!

Bonus: they do online reservations!

Go here for: a pedicure while overlooking the sound.
Don't go here for: a cheap day ;)

Visited July 2012