“All I can say is WOW!”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Lake Norman, NC
“All I can say is WOW!”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

This is a hidden gem in the woods about a mile and a half north of Charlotte right off I-77. I had never heard of it and found it by word of mouth from a person from the area that we met yesterday. My son and my wife ate there and my son and I both agreed that it was likely the best rib eye steak that we ever put in our mouths and believe me we both have had meals all over the world. My wife's ribs were falling off the bone tender. The grounds are absolutely fantastic with a little general store, a chapel and cabins to rent. We plan on taking our entire family back for a special family time together.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank opaljack

Chandler, Arizona
“Very nice place to eat.”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Very picturesque place and good food reasonably priced. Good sized portions and the service was good. If you try this place you won't be disappointed. It can easily handle large groups too.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Dan R
“Beautiful grounds.”
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

The wait was 1 1/2 hours. Food was pretty good. I expected it to be a little more like top restaurant food but was more like Cracker Barrel Food but was good. My husbands prime rib was dry and small. The Women's bathroom was very small. 3 stalls and you wait for 5 to 10 minutes. Trash an overflowing and no soap. You bumped into someone when you opened stall door. The grounds were beautiful. Ideal place for wedding in separate area.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Enjoyyourlifetothefullest
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Very relaxing place for a wonderful dinner”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

a 10 minute drive from Mt. Airy and worth the drive. The restaurant is very relaxing and friendly. The bartender was very helpful about what is good on the menu and also interesting tips about the area.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank JCariano
Dobson, North Carolina
“One of my Fav's”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I love the steaks and the specials. It is very family friendly. This high end of what my family eats out. It is not over priced. very good food.

• Visited April 2014