“Hidden Gem”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 4, 2014

We stopped to spend the night and were referred by hotel staff to dine here. Worth driving to just to experience the decor! Wow is all I can say/hunting lodge meets train station'! Kitschy and over the top-loved it! Service great-meals great-prices great. Ribs heavenly-hubby raved about flounder. Well worth finding this place.

1  Thank Leslie553

Reviewed January 1, 2014

I get excited about going to the depot,,,visually great, beautiful setting..friendly help. good service and the food in my experience is consistently gooood! I've been many times..
I always feel i've been some place special.... Thank you, Cody Creek, Depot

Mary Shuler, Salisbury

Reviewed December 19, 2013

I went to a wedding here in November. After I received the invitation, I was curious (and excited) to see the set up. The wedding was very sweet and simple. This Chapel was perfect. It felt cozy and personal. The interior is "rustic" but not overdone. After the ceremony, we walked across the parking lot to the banquet room. Once inside, there was a huge fireplace with gas logs. They felt good on that cold day. We were served a buffet lunch of chicken, potato salad and beans. The food was ok. I hear the b-b-q ribs are excellent - maybe I will try that on my next visit. The Chapel, the Restaurant and the grounds surrounding the place are really well kept and very nice. This is a sweet place for a small wedding.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Beautiful setting!! large portions of average quality food. Friendly service. Loud and busy.
The grounds are worth the trip. Lunch may be a better idea.

1  Thank ROBERT S
Reviewed December 12, 2013

This was the first time I had been there. Enjoyed the food and the people I was with. Would like to go a few more times to really know the place.

Been to Depot Restaurant at Cody Creek? Share your experiences!