“No Margaritas!”

Tlaquepaque Mexican Grill
Ranked #6 of 29 Restaurants in Dobson
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Was surprised to get seated and find out that there would be no Margaritas with our Mexican meal. They don't even have wine any longer. Not interested in a beer, we simply had our lunch special with water. Rather small portions, and not a lot of taste, but still good enough for an inexpensive lunch. Fast service, though not busy when we were here for lunch.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (27)

Reviewed September 11, 2019

I eat at this location 2-3 times a month and the food is always great, especially the ACP. My children also love going here which is hard for them to like anything. I would recommend to anyone

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed March 23, 2019 via mobile

Came in tonight with my family and it never ceases to amaze me how long it takes just to place an order.

You’re seated. They give you chips and salsa and you don’t see anyone for over 10-15 minutes. When they do come to take your order, be prepared cause it may take another 10-15 minutes to even get the drinks.

Waiting tables you learn the very first thing is to get people their drinks and keep them filled. It’s as simple as that.

I warned my parents before even walking in the door here that this was going to be our experience and I’m glad the restaurant didn’t disappoint.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed October 2, 2018

Everyone is so friendly at Tlaquepaque Restaurant and they have two other branches in nearby cities. We love to go there and meet up with our family members. Great food, and prices well within our budget.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed November 2, 2017 via mobile

We eat here EVERY time (at least three times a year) we are in the area. We don't even consider any other restaurants. Food is delicious, service good, great price. If you don't feel like going out, Mayberry Take Out provides delivery to a fairly large area. The order has always been correct and prompt delivery.

Date of visit: October 2017