The Rockford Inn Bed and Breakfast
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Dobson
See available hotels
Quality Inn(Jonesville)
Motel 6 Jonesville(Jonesville)
  • Pool
Elk Inn(Elkin)
View Hotel
All reviewshannah and dougyadkin valleyvineyard suitewonderful hostsmethodist churchendless coffeewine countrylocal historycentral airbreakfast was deliciousblue ridge roomb and ba wonderful staymodern amenitiessouthern charmstayed longergreat weekend
Reviewed January 18, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Rockford Inn just after the New Year and are looking for excuses to go back. It's a charming, comfortable B&B with a lovely history. Hannah and Doug were wonderful hosts - they made us feel like family.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank BriaWyatt
Reviewed November 19, 2011

My husband and I stayed at this lovely B & B back in October. Its an old, well-kept farm house in a peaceful setting close to wineries. Hannah and Doug couldn't have been any sweeter; it felt like we were seeing long-lost relatives! The company, room and breakfast were all wonderful. I even enjoyed playing out in their yard with their dog! We also enjoyed shopping in downtown Mt. Airy and the Depot for dinner. Our only regret is that we didn't have more time! Hope we can make it out again!

2  Thank Amanda S
Reviewed November 8, 2011

My husband and I spend our 15th wedding anniversary at the Rockford Inn. Hannah and Doug made you feel very welcome. The breakfast was excellent, among the best breakfast I have had at a B &B. Great location for visiting the Yadkinville Vineyards.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank fordban
Reviewed November 4, 2011

This was our first experience with a B&B. Rockford Inn was a great choice. The trip was to celebrate our 48th wedding anniversary. The inn has a very peaceful setting;and we had a clean and comfortable room. Hannah and Doug treated us like family. Breakfast each day was more than wonderful. All in all, this was a great experience and one we hope can be repeated.

Room Tip: If stairs are a problem, inquire about the downstairs room. Rockford Inn has one room that is located downstairs.
1  Thank Carol and Zeb S
Reviewed October 30, 2011

My husband and I went for our anniversary and we loved staying at the Rockford Inn. The room was huge and the bed was very comfortable. It was a beautiful location and very quiet. We will definitely be going back!

Room Tip: The Vineyard Suite is where we stayed and it was amazing!
1  Thank Jessica N