“Great Lunch Spot!”

The Well House Deli
Ranked #4 of 11 Restaurants in Dillsboro
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Great Place to stop for Lunch while visiting historic Dillsboro. We both had the Corned beef and it was wonderful. The prices are great and the service was very friendly. We had been shopping and asked for a recommendation, we always try to eat local when we travel. I'd recommend it to anyone. Family friendly

1  Thank alleighkat

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

We visited the Well House on advice from the get ladies at the kitchen shop. The Pork BBQ was delicious and I am very picky about the BBQ I eat. The people were friendly and the service was good, this is a must if you are visiting Dillsboro!

Reviewed June 6, 2013

My great-aunt, mother, children, and I enjoyed lunch today at The Well House Deli. It is always a treat. I had the Flyfish Special Wrap today - a delcious turkey wrap with onions, cheese, and lettuce. Fast and delicious. Prices are reasonable.

The Well House Deli is in a beautiful location in historic Dillsboro, NC. It is a very neat building which has been built around a very old water well. It is a great experience.

1  Thank AmandaRich
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Food was delicious - Service was very good - love the town of Dillsboro! We were in town for only an evening and a day but what a great time!!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Tourists and locals alike know that this place on the edge of the Smoky Mountains is a great place for a well made sandwich and a cold beverage. I especially like the Swiss Cheese and German Weinkraut sandwich on pumpernickel bread. Add to that a Dr. Brown's Diet Cream Soda and one has a complete meal. After eating, check out the area for arts and crafts!

1  Thank GRGADA