Hotel: I grew up in this part of the country, and I think this hotel really takes advantage of the natural beauty of the region. It is right next to the river, so you interact with the river hearing its calming sound. The hotel is new, clean, modern, comfortable.
Location: Dillsboro is well situated to enjoy the region. Dillsboro itself is a cute, little town. It's next to Sylva, which is the county seat, and is surprisingly funky & progressive for such a small Appalachian town. Within 30 minutes are: Cherokee, Bryson City, the Blue Ridge Parkway, the Great Smoky Mountain National Park. Within an hour are: Asheville, Highlands, Lake Fontana.
Service: We booked a room in December, and were unable to make it due to bad weather. We should have called ahead, but didn't think of it due to our fatigue and weariness from the difficult travel. When told the hotel our situation the next day, they responded and took care of us. We are very impressed with their service and generosity.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Best Western with a style all its own. Overlook a rambling river from your spacious room or relax on our scenic riverside patio. Enjoy deluxe guest rooms, suites, a heated indoor pool and hot tub, and a hot breakfast bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Best Western, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus River Escape Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus River Escape Hotel Dillsboro
- Best Western Plus River Escape Inn And Suites
- Best Western Dillsboro
- Dillsboro Best Western