My wife and I spent a delightful night at the River Escape Inn while making our way through the Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountain National Park. It's a unique motel, positioned on the river near Dillsboro, NC. We sat out on the deck, enjoyed a bottle of wine and watched kayakers pass by, riding the rapids.
The rooms are oversized, reasonable and immaculate. Service -- particularly from the evening clerk, Channing -- was excellent. The free breakfast was good -- though pretty much what you expect these days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Best Western with a style all its own. Overlook a rambling river from your spacious room or relax on our scenic riverside patio. Enjoy deluxe guest rooms, suites, a heated indoor pool and hot tub, and a hot breakfast bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Best Western, Expedia, Travelocity, Otel, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus River Escape Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus River Escape Hotel Dillsboro
- Best Western Plus River Escape Inn And Suites
- Best Western Dillsboro
- Dillsboro Best Western