“ALWAYS great”

Kostas Family Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Dillsboro
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Love this place! got something for everyone, even the pickiest eaters. lamb gyros MMMM MMMM good. The desserts are awesome and staff very attentive and friendly.

1  Thank christmaswilkie
There are newer reviews for Kostas Family Restaurant

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I wish we would have had time to go back for a second meal. Good value, good food, good service and something for everyone.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Very busy but short wait. Nice people. Food was excellent - had the chicken cordonbleu, grilled chicken with herbs, and I/2 chicken in my party

Reviewed May 27, 2013

It was a little cool out so we thought we had made a mistake requesting seating outside, turned out to be beautiful. Had a couple of beers, watched traffic go by and had a great lunch. The Philly Cheese Steak sandwich was very good. Very friendly staff.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

We had just arrived in Dillsboro and decided to grab a bite to eat before returning to our hotel-room was not ready. This was our first trip here. We decided to try this restaurant. Restaurant looked cleaned and staff was very nice. Waited on quickly. Lots of items to choose from. I had the A-1 sauce burger and fries and my husband chose fish and chips platter. Food was very good--my husband enjoyed his-he is pickier than I am. Food prices were reasonable. Waitress was very attentive. I will return when we visit Dillsboro again.