“wonderful time” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kostas Family Restaurant

Kostas Family Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Dillsboro
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Decatur
“wonderful time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

Very busy but short wait. Nice people. Food was excellent - had the chicken cordonbleu, grilled chicken with herbs, and I/2 chicken in my party

Plant City, Florida
“Great dining experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

It was a little cool out so we thought we had made a mistake requesting seating outside, turned out to be beautiful. Had a couple of beers, watched traffic go by and had a great lunch. The Philly Cheese Steak sandwich was very good. Very friendly staff.

Visited May 2013
Lexington, NC
“Good lunch-good price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

We had just arrived in Dillsboro and decided to grab a bite to eat before returning to our hotel-room was not ready. This was our first trip here. We decided to try this restaurant. Restaurant looked cleaned and staff was very nice. Waited on quickly. Lots of items to choose from. I had the A-1 sauce burger and fries and my husband chose fish and chips platter. Food was very good--my husband enjoyed his-he is pickier than I am. Food prices were reasonable. Waitress was very attentive. I will return when we visit Dillsboro again.

Indian Trail, NC
“Good food in the mountains”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

We stopped here with a group of friends while out exploring on a camping trip. Everyone really enjoyed the food and the prices where fair. The staff where friendly and took care of our group. Most of use had the gyros which from what they said where good, I just had the BLT which had a ton of bacon on it. If I get back to this area I would definitely stop back.

Kansas City, Missouri
“Plenty Of Choices, Excellent Value!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

We stopped in here while travelling through the area and were not disappointed!
While the food and ambience were not especially outstanding, it was acceptable. The service was very good, and the prices were extremely reasonable. We would return and I would even recommend this restaurant highly for family dining.

• 3 of 5 bubbles