“Beautiful day! Great time on the river!”

Dillsboro River Company
Ranked #3 of 17 things to do in Dillsboro
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Dillsboro River Company! North Carolina Rafting and Tubing on the Tuckaseegee River in Dillsboro, NCTuckaseegee Rafting & Tubing in the Western North Carolina mountains is FUN!
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We rented a raft for the family and had a great trip down the Tuckaseegee River! It was a beautiful, sunny day and the water level was a little higher due to recent rains, but it made for a fun time! I think my husband enjoyed "captaining" the raft and the kids enjoyed it as well!

2  Thank Mary W
in 5 reviews
"alex"
"shuttle"

Reviewed September 5, 2012

My family and I celebrated my 50th birthday by floating down the Tuckaseegee River in two Duck Boats provided by the Dillsboro River Co. The staff was so nice and provided everything we needed for a safe, enjoyable experience! We will definitely do this again next summer!

4  Thank Annette B
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Great trip for first timers and kids. Very well organized operation. Our guide Matt did a great job. If you are not sure that you are ready for the rapids this is a great trip.

1  Thank Lee K
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I was not particularly excited about tubing and still am not, but I wanted to write this review because my husband and daughter had a great experience. The people who run the company seem to be very knowledgeable and excited about their job. They are very attentive and try to anticipate your needs.

Great activity for families.