“Very good restaurant”

Giovanni's
Ranked #3 of 75 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

I dine here frequently and although we don't have much to choose from there are a number of pizza places but we like Giovanni's and the plentiful selections and specials .
The staff are very friendly and service is excellent .

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Atmosphere typical for regular sit down restaurant, Service very good attentive enough but not overbearing, Great high quality pizza and greta variety of regular and dessert pizza. Salad bar was very fresh. Nice touch was when we order waitress had us order a pizza like we wanted on buffet and it was brought to our table first so we would be first to get our request. This was really nice. Will we be back, yes we will!!!!

Reviewed January 16, 2013

I'd recommend Geppeto's of Denver, NC over this place. The food is very bland. I've tried their food several times and wasn't very impressed by anything I've ever ordered. On the other hand I know some people who think they are great. Just not for me.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Excellent food, great family restaurant. Stromboli is the best in Charlotte. Owner and staff are always pleasant.

Reviewed May 15, 2012

Grew up in NY and this pizza reminds me of home! Brooklyn style hand tossed pizza is delicious. Full menu with daily specials of Italian entrees and homemade desserts. Great food!

Been to Giovanni's? Share your experiences!