Homewood Suites by Hilton Davidson
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsfront desklake normanputting greeneasy access to the highwaygreat hotelwedding guestsfull kitchensmall kitchenliving areahome away from homeconvenient locationshort drivecomplimentary breakfastwould definitely stay here againi highly recommend this hotelexercise roomcharlotte area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 16, 2012

The very best Homewood Suites property that I’ve ever stayed at! Room and entire facility was immaculate. Every staff member that I came in contact with was friendly and professional. Maintenance staff went out of their way to finish touch-up work on the beautiful indoor pool area so that I could enjoy it during my one night stay. Several rooms have lovely balconies off the bedroom, big enough for a table and two chairs. Rooms are nicely furnished, including a kitchen area that has all the necessities for a longer-term stay. Hallways are unusually spacious as well as nicely carpeted and decorated. WiFi was fast in the room and breakfast/lobby area. Great location with easy access to I-77, and a short ride into Charlotte. I will happily stay here again and also recommend to colleagues.

Room Tip: The top floor room with king-sized bed and balcony was fantastic!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank BlueMoonAthena
Reviewed September 11, 2012

I stay in the area many times througout each year, I typically stay at the Hilton Garden Inn a few exits north, however I decided to stay here for a night and I am glad I did. Very nice hotel, and great rooms. I will be back!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 6, 2012 via mobile

Rooms are spotless and beautifully furnished. Hospitality was extremely friendly in all areas of the facility. If staying anywhere near the charlotte area this is a convenient location without the congestion. Highly 'recommended.

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank Regina R
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Absolutely loved it! It was clean, and comfortable, staff was great! I had a one bedroom with two queen beds, beds were extremely comfortable, and the living area was more than spacious. I would not hestiate to recommend this place, loved it!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 11, 2012

We were in Davidson to visit Davidson College and found this was a great place to stay. It was very close to the college, about a mile a way, and everything we have grown expect from Homewood Suites. It was a big and clean room. With the kitchen. Right across the street is a nice sushi restraurant that is open til 10 pm. Very good breakfast. We would defintiely stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family