All reviewslake normanfront deskputting greengreat hotelcollege townfull kitchenwedding guestssmall kitchentwo bedroom suiteliving areahome away from homecomplimentary breakfastshort driveconvenient locationwould definitely stay here againi highly recommend this hotelcharlotte area
Reviewed March 8, 2012

This is a lovely and comfortable hotel in Davidson, NC. I stayed her for four days and had a clean and comfortable room. I ate several meals on the property and those were great as well. This is a comfortable and friendly hotel. I did feel "at home" and my visit was pleasant.

Room Tip: I would pick a room on the street side. Our room faced the back which is where reception is and trucks make deliveries.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank bsh031
Reviewed February 19, 2012

Right off the interstate and about 3 minutes to Davidson College. Stayed here several times while visiting Davidson College. Rooms always clean and staff nice. Fills up on busy college weekends.

Room Tip: Request room on back side of hotel. The roundabout side can be loud.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Tennn
Reviewed February 1, 2012

If you can get it. Our son is at Davidson and you need to plan ahead especially for weekends like Parents weekend, etc. to get in.

Everything about the hotel is great. Clean, reasonably priced, right in Davidson. A perfect combination.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank intrepidtravelerfla
Reviewed November 21, 2011

We go to Davidson to see our son play football for Davidson College. We just stayed at the Homewood Suites and it was..............excellent. Clean, inviting, professional staff, our room felt like a true home away from home. We did not have time to take a swim, but we did enjoy the morning breakfast and the staff during breakfast was equally as kind and professional as the rest of the hotel. We will definitely stay again!

Room Tip: We had a King bedroom two room suite, wish we brought our own food as they had a full kitchen and everything you needed.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank CorbettFamily
Reviewed November 4, 2011

I'd seen this hotel brand around but had never tried it. We were traveling through North Carolina on college visits, so we stayed in a variety of places. When I reserved the room online, I chose it because of its proximity to the college we were visiting. We usually stay loyal to another brand when we're traveling by car, but this one looked fine from the pictures online. When we arrived, late at night, I was totally surprised by this hotel. It's in a beautiful area of town, close to Lake Norman, I believe. It was so clean and nicely decorated and felt really homey, not like a hotel. It presents itself like a much higher end property. Sometimes you stay at these "Suite-type" hotels and they look great from a distance, but when you look closer you see cracked tiles in the bathroom, a stain on a sofa cushion, etc. We had a one bedroom suite that was more than enough room for three of us. I was totally impressed and will look for this brand again when we're on the road!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family