“Gluten Free”

Cuisines: Pizza
Charlotte, NC
“Gluten Free”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

This tiny pizza place, which is sandwiched in a small space on Main Street, Davidson, is frequently packed with locals and college students. My first encounter with Fuel Pizza was due to a gluten allergy, not mine but a student's. Our search for a quick meal was hampered by his gluten sensitivity.

He suggested Fuel Pizza since they have gluten-free pizza. I thought to myself..."Cardboard," but I was wrong. Sharing a delicious, chewy, flavorful, gluten-free pizza has me going back for more.

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Out of Garlic Knots!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We commented that they were out of garlic knots.
The girl at the counter concurred.
We ordered something else.
While we were eating we noticed a fresh sheet of garlic knots in the case.
Wish we'd been told that more were on the way.
Our pizza was very good.
We'll look forward to garlic knots next time.

1 Thank kptrs
Tallahassee, Florida
“Pizza for toppings lovers, not dough lovers”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We had three different pizzas: the margherita, a vegetarian spinach ricotta and tomato pizza and a carnivore pizza with sausage, pepperoni, ham, hamburger and something else. All three were excellent. While deep dish pizza certainly can be delicious, I love a thin crust, and all three of these were excellent. The staff were extremely helpful explaining the pizzas, and it was obviously a very kid friendly place, since we were the only people there without small children. They had other things like wings and salad, but we only wanted the pizza.
My only qualm is that they only serve Pepsi products, and I wanted Coke.
Will definitely go back the next time I'm in Davidson.

1 Thank dhknits
Mooresville, North Carolina
“Pizza and calzone”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I've eaten here twice in the past 18 months and it's always good. The calzones are big with a few options and the pizza is very good.

2 Thank Sandra W
Mooresville, North Carolina, United States
“Pizza and More!”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Fuel Pizza wins my heart every time I call for a delivery when working late at WDAV. People taking the order by phone are always courteous, and when the food arrives it's always a more than ample portion and hot! Salads are fresh and they never forget anything! Try Fuel Pizza by the slice or go for a whole pie!

Visited March 2013