“rioght on the water”
Review of North Harbor Club

North Harbor Club
Ranked #4 of 36 Restaurants in Davidson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We often go to North Harbor Club for special occasions to eat on the lake when the sun is out. There is a lounge area on the patio to wait if you don't make a reservation. Food is great and you can usually find a coupon in Lake Norman magazine or other local source. Food is always beautifully presented and delicious. Our favorite is the herb crusted tilapia. We also went one year for the special menu New Years Eve dinner with a group of friends and had a blast..

1  Thank JAD28036

Reviewed February 6, 2014

We decided to have dinner at the North Harbor Club. It was not crowded when we arrived but got busier later but still not noisy or overly crowded. We ordered the herb crusted tiplapia and the chorizo stuff chicken breast. We also shared a mixed green salad which had candied garlic and candied pecans and a light sweet vinaigrette dressing. Both of our entrees were excellent in flavor ,presentation and portion size. We sat at a table looking out at Lake Norman and the marina there. The view at our table was partially obstructed by the condos/apartments that are next to the lake on the opposites side of the marina. But overall it was a very nice atmosphere and service was excellent. Waiter was attentive but not hovering. I would definitely go back again for another meal. Entrees were in the $18-22 dollar range.

1  Thank hanson1610
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I had the chicken, cabbage, and macaroni with cheese and bacon. Superb! The food was presented very artistically on the plate telling me that the chef is a master. The setting for this restaurant was peaceful with Lake Norman visible. Service was very professional.

1  Thank Elmo426
Reviewed January 16, 2014

my husband and I had lunch at the north harbor club yesterday i ordered the crab cake salad which turned out to be fish cake and very fishy, my husband ordered the tuna sandwich, i had a upset stomach for the rest of the day and evening my husband got very sick and is still in bed today needless to say we will not be returning

2  Thank rObinb3282014
Reviewed January 7, 2014

North Harbor has a hard-to-beat waterside location. The staff is friendly, and the menu changes seasonally. The bar can get crowded, but is friendly, and the service is reasonable. In season, North Harbor has some of the best out-door seating in the area. My personal opinion .... go for Dinner. The Dinner Menu is more diverse and more creative, and in my experience well prepared, and well presented. Certainly, a Lake Norman GO-TO!

1  Thank jhumphreylkn