“Good value and Quality”
Review of North Harbor Club

North Harbor Club
Ranked #5 of 35 Restaurants in Davidson
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Terrell, North Carolina
“Good value and Quality”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Great atmosphere, service and food always good. it's come along way since it was a little café. Sunday brunch very nice and priced right

Visited April 2013

Davidson, North Carolina
“Mother's Day 2013”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

We have gone to North Harbor Club many times. Last Sunday NHC decided to do an all day brunch that included everything on their menu for a $29 fixed price. Worked out pretty well since we didn't have reservations and there was little chance for the wait staff to foul up.
North Harbor Club has the best view of Lake Norman with seating indoors and outdoors next to the harbor and the Lake. Excellent bar, but tight.
Food and service are good most of the time. Best to stay with seafood and salads.

1 Thank Bill H
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The manager is very rude & "car seats" seem to be a problem.”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

A large group of us attended brunch w/ a reservation that clearly stated that we would have a few children under the age of 1. The manager (who we found hime to be) is a very rude, unappologetic man. My baby was in a car seat bc he doesn't sit yet. The placement of him did not suit him bc he took up too much room. The placement of our table was fine, the food was pretty good as was our server. I asked if I can complain to an owner or someone in charge but I was told it would most likely do no good!! Poor management & poor ownership!

1 Thank jrgzta
Mooresville, NC
“Nice place for a special occasion”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

I surprised my wife with a nice birthday dinner at the North Harbor Club. Unknown to her, I also invited two other couples who are great friends of ours.

We arrived on time for our reservation (for 2) and were seated close to the window, although very close to another table at which all 4 of the guests had their menus in front of their faces. When we sat down, I could see that Trish was wondering why our table was so close to this other table, but then they lowered their menus and laughter ensued.

Between the 6 of us, we only ordered 4 different meals as many of them sounded so tasty.

I started with an iceberg wedge with applewood smoked bacon, grape tomatoes and a blue ranch dressing. It was very fresh and quite good. For my appetizer, I ordered their special which was a glazed pork tenderloin steak along with mashed potatoes (3 different types of potatoes). The meal was very well prepared and tasted great.

Our friends purchased a 2009 Writer's Block Malbec to compliment the meal, which it did nicely.

For dessert, we shared a cheesecake with a blueberry compote and a piece of key lime pie which was a nice finish to the evening.

1 Thank Ericgator
Mooresville, North Carolina
“Very disapointed!”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

We had dinner with a good sized group last evening at North Harbor Club. The food was way overcooked (my talapia was almost fish jerky) and the food had absolutely no flavor. My husband had the same comments regarding his meal as well.
The service was very good and the waiter was great. I have eaten at that resturant several times before and always loved the food. Probably will not go back for awhile!

• Visited April 2013