“Good for an inexpensive meal.”
Review of Cullowhee Cafe

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cullowhee Cafe
Ranked #2 of 13 Restaurants in Cullowhee
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 8, 2014

The food is pretty plain and the menu not that extensive, but this place works for a quick lunch. Great onion rings.

There are newer reviews for Cullowhee Cafe

Reviewed March 18, 2014

I have eaten at the Cullowhee Cafe for over 30 years when I am in town. It has the same no~frills food that it did when I was in college. If you like meat and two vegs, it is good. Sandwiches are good too. I especially like the hamburger steak and grilled onions. It doesn't get any better in Cullowhee.

2  Thank Wahoo M
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Well I went there for the first time and was really hungry. I orderd a BLT without tomatoes since there wasn't much on the menu. The waitress wrote my order wrong and got my BLT without mayonnaise. My BLT wasn't that good since it taste like Tomatoes ( I hate Tomatoes). The waitress were very nice and always refilled my drink. I don't think I will be coming back.