“Great time” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Horseback Riding Adventure on the Flame Azalea Trail
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Cullowhee
More attraction details
Owner description: Arrowmont has one of the best trail ride programs in the SE, maybe even the country. You ride breathtakingly beautiful trails with majestic mountain top views, a picturesque valley with creeks & streams, and cool fern forests.
Naples, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

Took our family and friends (9 in total) today. We all had a great time. Arrowmont Stables really leaves up to their tripadvisor reputation. Would highly recommend them if you are looking to go horse back riding. The property is amazing and the change in environment form meadows to mountains is fantastic

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Ron G
Arrowmont_Stables, Owner at Arrowmont Stables, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Dear Ron,
Thank you for your comments. We value your input and strive to provide you with the best service, trails, guides and horses. We're pleased you enjoyed it.
Once Again - Thanks,
Arrowmont Stables

“Beautiful views, great horses, awesome trails, and friendly people.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

Accommodated last minute reservations for two adults and two kids. We also scheduled a pony ride for my almost two year old son. They were so friendly, the flame azalea trail was one hour long and gorgeous! The horse were clean, well-mannered, and well fed. We loved hearing the history of the stables and the philosophy that the horses were allowed to be horses. They roam free during the evening hours and seems to enjoy the trail ride themselves.

Visited June 2013
Dear Borden Family,

We appreciate your comments and your willingness to take the time to post them. We try our best to make sure our guests are well taken care of. Arrowmont wouldn't be here without you.

Have a blessed day,
Waxhaw, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Overnight trip to Cashiers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

My wife and two of our children joined me for a short trip to Cashiers. I had business in the area that would take me until around lunch on a Friday leaving the rest of the day and most of Saturday open. After I was done with business we had lunch in the town and started searching for a place to spend the night. We were told to check out Arroowmount by our hostess at lunch. Sounded good so off we go.
What a great find for our stay, the owners are wonderful people and I enjoyed just speaking with them. We rented a way off the beaten path private cabin for the night. Now you need to understand, this is not a Ritz style of place. The cabin we rented was built 30 or 40 years ago. We found it perfect, two bedrooms, a nicely stocked kitchen, one bath with stall shower, and a small family room with pullout couch and lazy boy chair. There was a small tv with direct tv and all the channels needed, but we did not come to watch tv. The Staff told us about ponds, streams, waterfalls and hiking trails on the property. We were told to make ourselves at home and explore.

They have over twenty very well trained horses on the ranch, and we took a long trail ride on Sayurday. Our guide was the best and made sure we enjoyed the ride.
I highly recommend Arrowmount for the adventure loving family, or those looking for a wonderful trail ride on horses. The long drive on the road to a cabin was great, and can be made in any car, but it will get dirty. Remember I said adventure, we found it perfect in the FJ, and my wife was wishing we had brought her jeep. There are offroad trails to explore as well.

We cannot remember a weekend that we have enjoyed more, this is a very cool place!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Fjjeepfamily
Hi There,

Arrowmont is thankful to have the opportunity to serve you and your family. I'm grateful you explained our horse farm and mountain so well.

This is an adventure area as opposed to a city experience.

We look forward to serving you and your family again.

Arrowmont Stables & Cabins
Lawndale, North Carolina, United States
“Amazing views and great staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

My boyfriend and I went horseback riding on March 16, 2013. We were both so excited about being able to ride horses and the best part of it all was that the weather was great for a more than special day. After heading back down from the mountain we reached a pond with a picnic set up for the both of us. This is where my boyfriend proposed to me!! It was so amazing and it couldn't have been down without the help of the staff and the owners! They were all so willing and very kind.

Visited March 2013
Spartanburg, South Carolina
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fantastic Horseback Riding Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband and I went horseback riding on April 5, 2013, We chose the 2 hour trail and had a lovely ride up the mountain and down to the pond. The guides were lovely, the horses were gentle and well behaved. Before the ride we saw an instructive video and then the guides took time to show us the commands that the horses obeyed and then we practiced before heading out to the trail. We have gone horseback riding on vacation before but this is the first time the owner and guides took the time to carefully instruct us. We plan to return in the fall, to see the beautiful fall colors. We highly recommend them.

Visited April 2013