“Great place to stay, feels like a 2nd home.”

Econo Lodge Creedmoor - Butner
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Creedmoor
Reviewed March 14, 2013

The owner and staff are friendly, polite, and extremely accomodating. The room I stayed in had a double bed, with clean sheets and clean blanket, with the standard bed cover. HBO is offered. My room had a clean fridge and microwave, which I utilized both during my stay. TV is flat screen. Plenty of lighting in the room. The room was cleaned everyday while I was gone. I chose this location since it was close to my job. Has a grocery store and plenty of restaurants close by.

I will be staying here again when I return from home to go back to work. By the way, Best Western is next door, and the Ramada Inn is across the street. Neither one can meet the excellent service and nightly rate this Choice Hotel brand has to offer.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed October 24, 2012

I travel alot for business and was looking for a place to stay that was close bye Ritichie Bros. The manager was very friendly and helpful and showed us the room before we paid. They do except pets and only have two rooms to accomodate. Pet fee of $25.00 for 2 small dogs, 2 nites, which was reasonable. Large area to walk your dog. The room was large and very clean and the price was right.

Room Tip: Nice owner and clean rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 19, 2012

The room was very clean. The management is friendly and helpful. Would recommend this hotel to others looking a good deal. This location is close to lots of fast restuarants. There is a grocery store and drug store close by also. We will stay at this location next time we are in town.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2012

We have stayed at the Creedmoor, NC EconoLodge numerous times while working on my mom and dad's house. It is clean, comfortable, and the employees are very nice. The manager is extremely accomodating and friendly. This is definitely the best place to stay in this area.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 29, 2012

I race and when are in the Creedmore area we stay here. Rooms are average and clean. Good value as I normally have to get 4 rooms.
Owner is nice & accomodating.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 21, 2010

Several times recently I have had the opportunity to stay at the Creedmoor (North Carolina) EconoLodge. Aware that the EconoLodge is less expensive than others in the Choice Hotels chain, my hopes were initially not very high. Those thoughts were quickly and dramatically changed when I met the manager, Nick Patel and his wonderful and very friendly wife. Nick is a delightful host, always available to solve any issues that might arise and eager to provide directions to restaurants or other attractions in the area. The rooms are currently undergoing renovation (some are done!) and are always clean, with working refrigerators and microwaves and complementary HBO! I will return to this EconoLodge in the future whenever I travel to this area in North Carolina.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled solo
2  Thank DeborahClarkEbel
Reviewed June 10, 2010

I travel down to north carolina creedmoor at least 2-3 times per year and always stay at the econo lodge. nick the ower is a great man always on point to accomodate his guest with whatever needs they may have. Nick offers a nice breakfast each and everyday and has wonderful staff working for him that make all guests feel welcomed and at home. the beds in the rooms are amazing. my mother always wakes with a back ache back home, yet the minute she has a sleep at the econo lodge she wakes feeling great.. that in its self is a huge bonus... i would definately recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a friendly comfortable atmosphere. thanks nick for always accomodating me and for being so nice

• Stayed: May 2010
3  Thank brilorra
Also consider these accommodations in or near Creedmoor
The Inn at Creedmoor
The Inn at Creedmoor
#3 of 4 in Creedmoor
Sunset Inn Express
Sunset Inn Express
#4 of 4 in Creedmoor
Best Western Butner Creedmoor Inn
Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85

Been to Econo Lodge Creedmoor - Butner? Share your experiences!