“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Steamers - MOVED

Steamers
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Description: Steamers is currently closed for the season but will reopen in December in our new location in Southern Shores Crossing.
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

I love seafood, but I hate crowds and I'm impatient. So, if I'm going to brave a crowd and wait in line, it has to be worth it. Steamers is definitely worth it. I got the steamed spiced shrimp. It was some of the best I've ever had. I'm just sad we ate here on one of our last days of vacation. If we had tried it earlier in the week I probably would've chosen to eat here every day. Also, the staff is very pleasant and friendly. Definitely plan to return next time we're in Outer Banks. Highly recommend checking it out!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank HGarrett

“Great find- great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

As per usual- we found steamers based on trip advisor reviews. We were staying in corolla and looking for good seafood so we gave it a try- and ended up eating there twice during the week and picking up desert for the family on a third night. Steamers is a small but fabulous find. My husband and I had the soft shell crabs, fried oyster sandwich, crab legs, fish quesadillas, key lime pie, cheesecake, hush puppies, and pasta salad over the week. Portions were great and food was spectacular. It's a small place so it is busier during typical lunch and dinner hours. We ate there but you can pick up the food to go as well. What is nice too, is that they are set up to serve large parties with their menu options. Desert is delicious, too. Definitely check out steamers during your stay!

• Visited July 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Outstanding steamed seafood experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

Some of the best steamed seafood I have ever had. Outstanding! Highly recommend. Take out or eat in. Conveniently located in Tim Buk II strip mall where there are lots of family friendly activities to enjoy.

WV
“Would definitely visit again”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Placed large order for three families. I can only comment on what my family ate but everyone said theirs was very good. We got fried clams, fried shrimp and fried flounder. The clams were pretty meh but the shrimp and flounder were ridiculously good and fresh. The best I've had in recent memory. The entire order was correct, packaged well and seperated like we asked. I also felt the price was fair considering the amount of food we received. The young man that rang up our order (sorry, I can't remember your name) was polite, friendly, thorough and asked how our vacation was going. Very pleasant. It took about 30 minutes from the time we placed the order until we walked in the door at Steamers and our food was packed and ready at the exact time they said it would be. It was nice to get fresh, delicious food as a takeout order after a long day at the beach and in the pool. I would definitely eat at Steamers again.

“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Steamers can't be beat for fresh seafood. We have mostly done take outs which has always works nicely. Today we went early and enjoyed sitting out on the deck. The peel and at shrimp is excellent and don't leave without a slice of house made cheesecake. The staff is very friendly as well. There are only a couple of tables inside so its dining on the deck or takeouts. This is always on our list when in town.