“Best Seafood around!”

Steamers
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Steamers is currently closed for the season but will reopen in December in our new location in Southern Shores Crossing.
Spinnerstown, Pennsylvania
“Best Seafood around!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We go here every year, and sometimes twice! The food is outstanding, and the staff is efficient, knowledgeable, and very nice. The prep is easy and all spelled out. The seafood is so fresh and perfect everytime!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Shanny33

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Delicious!”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Wandered in on accident before closing time. The staff were very friendly and helped us pick everything out and the service was quick. There are two small tables inside if you don't want to carry-out and they set one up for us. The crabcake was delicious -- not too much breading but still flavorful. Fries were amazing, hush puppies were good, and the mashed potatoes were nice and smooth. The decor is nice; on a sunny day one could also sit outside. We went back again!

1 Thank Magster90
Charleston, South Carolina
“Fresh Out of Softshell Crab”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

So, I went to this place for a tasty soft shell crab. I read that while on OBX I had to have some crab, so I gave Steamer's a go. To my dismay, they had sold out of crab for the season the day before I went.
I got some tasty ribs and shrimp instead. It was no crab, but it held me over.

Auburn, Maine, United States
“Great service!”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

We had great service and good food! The food came quickly and there were lots of places outside to eat. The lobster and shrimp bisque was excellent!

1 Thank Allison M
Bellows Falls, Vermont
“Spotless”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Cleanest seafood takeout place I have ever seen! Food is fantastic! Service was excellent! We will definitely go back next year!

Visited September 2012