“When you want a burrito and not an "experience"”
Review of Bad Bean Taqueria - CLOSED

Bad Bean Taqueria
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: The only GOOD bean is a BAD bean.
Virginia
“When you want a burrito and not an "experience"”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I've been to Bad Bean Taqueria many times over the past couple years. If what I'm really craving is a taco or burrito and not some plate covered with melted cheese, this is the place. I like the beef brisket burrito, my wife likes the fish tacos, my son the chicken mole burrito.
For example, this evening we all had the urge to eat Mexican food. We went over the list of Mexican restaurants from Southern Shores to Corolla and - even though there are a couple of more highly rated restaurants on TripAdvisor - we decided we'd rather go to Bad Bean. No nonsense, great tasting, gut filling tacos and burritos. That's about it. . . except for the great margarita (but you can't get that to go!).

Visited September 2013
1 Thank ChuckMal

Fishersville, Virginia
“Bad Bean”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

If you like TexMex then this is the place to go. Also go hungry because there's plenty to share. Fresh, tasty and always greeted with a welcome smile.

McLean, Virginia
“Great fish tacos, great kids menu”
Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed our lunch so much we came back the next day. Excellent fish tacos and shrimp tacos. The kids menu has a lot of variety too which my family appreciated. Good value and quick service.

Midlothian, Virginia
“Great Burritos, dirty ice”
Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

Wanted to start out to say the person taking my order was rude. I told him I had dirt in my ice and he gave me a new cup with ice from the back. He didn't clean the ice out of the machine for other customers. When I was ordering he was a bit smart with me. He look like he just woke up and didn't want to be there. My recommendation to management is fire him. Beside that the food was great. Not many seats. Can seat about 48 people.

• Visited August 2013
Arlington, Virginia, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Super fresh tacos”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Walk up counter service with seating. Great shrimp tacos and lots of other options. Food was fresh and tasty.