“Try the Rosemary Bagels!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Lighthouse Bagels and Deli
Ranked #2 of 81 Restaurants in Corolla
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: For over over 15 years, Lighthouse Bagels has been the premier spot for breakfast in Corolla. We make our delicious NY/NJ style bagels and donuts from scratch every morning. Try our world famous yeast raised and cake donuts, grilled sandwiches like sausage, bacon, or pork roll egg and cheese on a bagel. For lunch we have a full deli, featuring Boars Head sandwich meats. We have been the locals choice for over 15 years, come check us out!
PA
“Try the Rosemary Bagels!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2009

We liked this place so much we ate lunch there 3 times during our week in Corolla. The r Rosemary Bagels are to die for--if you like herb-seasoned sandwiches. We had both turkey and ham sandwiches on these with their store-made Basil mayo and they were fabulous. The sandwiches are piled high with quality fresh deli meat and enough to share one if you have a small appetite. Their muffins are enormous and very tasty (double chocolate one was yum and my husband liked the glorious morning muffin). I even bought rosemary bagels and cream cheese to have at home!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank huggrunner

North Carolina
“Great breakfast to go”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2009

Spent the day in Corolla last week with family checking out all there is to see there. Deffinitely a great choice for breakfast on the go. Would recommend this place to anyone who wanted a quick and worthwhile breakfast to go.

1 Thank bluediamonds09
CeeJayDubb
“Surprisingly Excellent Bagels”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2009

When I say surprisingly excellent, I mean that they were really really good. I had heard that this place was a must in corolla, but I still wasn't sure what to expect.

When I got there , the line was out the door, further peaking my interest. The line moved and in no time I was ordering my Bacon Egg and Cheese on an Everything Bagel. The eggs and bacon where cooked on a grill unlike the bagel shop near my home where it is all microwaved, and you could certainly tell the difference. The bagel was excellent.

This is one of those places that you want to tell everyone about it is so good. They also sell gelato here, which seems like a weird combo, but after trying a free sample in the morning we came back at night. I had never had gelato before but man was it good. We were in Corolla for a 7 day vacation, and I think we came to Lighthouse about 5 times. I can't wait to go back next summer.

Pistachio Gelato!!!!!!!!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank CeeJayDubb
Virginia Beach
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bagel Bagel Bagels”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2009

Great place to grab bagels for the whole house while on vacation. The bagel sandwiches with are good weather it is for breakfast or lunch. Also have a very unique smoothie shop that has not always been there but serves delicious smoothies and an assortment of gelato flavors. (peanut Butter cup is my favorite) I recommend it to all my friends that rent down there.

Ashburn, VA
“NY style bagels in NC!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2008

Best bagels I have had outside NY. Try the rosemary olive oil bagels. Boars Head cold cuts too.