“Great breakfast to go”

Ranked #4 of 85 Restaurants in Corolla
Cuisines: Deli
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: For over over 17 years, Lighthouse Bagels has been the premier spot for breakfast in Corolla. We make our delicious NY/NJ style bagels and donuts from scratch every morning. Try our world famous yeast raised and cake donuts, grilled sandwiches like sausage, bacon, or pork roll egg and cheese on a bagel. Enjoy fresh fruit and vegetable smoothies and for lunch we have a full deli, featuring Boars Head sandwich meats. We have been the locals choice for over 16 years, come check us out! *New for 2017 - place your breakfast order online!*
Reviewed May 11, 2009

Spent the day in Corolla last week with family checking out all there is to see there. Deffinitely a great choice for breakfast on the go. Would recommend this place to anyone who wanted a quick and worthwhile breakfast to go.

1  Thank bluediamonds09

Reviewed March 14, 2009

When I say surprisingly excellent, I mean that they were really really good. I had heard that this place was a must in corolla, but I still wasn't sure what to expect.

When I got there , the line was out the door, further peaking my interest. The line moved and in no time I was ordering my Bacon Egg and Cheese on an Everything Bagel. The eggs and bacon where cooked on a grill unlike the bagel shop near my home where it is all microwaved, and you could certainly tell the difference. The bagel was excellent.

This is one of those places that you want to tell everyone about it is so good. They also sell gelato here, which seems like a weird combo, but after trying a free sample in the morning we came back at night. I had never had gelato before but man was it good. We were in Corolla for a 7 day vacation, and I think we came to Lighthouse about 5 times. I can't wait to go back next summer.

Pistachio Gelato!!!!!!!!

1  Thank CeeJayDubb
Reviewed February 21, 2009

Great place to grab bagels for the whole house while on vacation. The bagel sandwiches with are good weather it is for breakfast or lunch. Also have a very unique smoothie shop that has not always been there but serves delicious smoothies and an assortment of gelato flavors. (peanut Butter cup is my favorite) I recommend it to all my friends that rent down there.

Reviewed December 26, 2008

Best bagels I have had outside NY. Try the rosemary olive oil bagels. Boars Head cold cuts too.

Reviewed September 13, 2008

Worth the drive to get to! I had a toasted, everything bagel with provolone cheese and egg. It was perfect. Hubby had a cheese bagel with sausage, swiss and egg and loved it as well. Based on reccomendations, I took a french toast bagel (the last one!) to go but ended up eating it all after the other bagel! It was very yummy and worth every cent. We sat outside (a lot of flies though and no umbrella) and enjoyed the nice weather. We did not get drinks there because the 2 workers had a long line to get to, so we went next door to Ocracroke Coffee...it was very good too.