“Bagels!!”

Ranked #3 of 86 Restaurants in Corolla
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: For over over 16 years, Lighthouse Bagels has been the premier spot for breakfast in Corolla. We make our delicious NY/NJ style bagels and donuts from scratch every morning. Try our world famous yeast raised and cake donuts, grilled sandwiches like sausage, bacon, or pork roll egg and cheese on a bagel. Enjoy fresh fruit and vegetable smoothies and for lunch we have a full deli, featuring Boars Head sandwich meats. We have been the locals choice for over 16 years, come check us out! *New for 2017 - place your breakfast order online!*
“Bagels!!”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Bagels are yummy and fresh. Co worker brought a bag of bagel at work and I made a big tuna sandwich out of it that turns outs so good. Shared some to my friends and they also love it. Good job Lighthouse Bagels and Deli. Hope they are open the whole day.

Visited May 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This place is NO JOKE!”
Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

I fell in love with Lighthouse Bagels while on vacation. Believe me when I say, these are the BEST Bagels I have EVER had! Twice I ordered the breakfast sandwich w/sausage, egg and cheese on a rosemary bagel = Heaven!!!!! These bagels are baked perfectly- just enough chew, yet soft, retain their heat throughout and last but not least as you bite down the sandwich contents do not ooze out the side! My friends had other flavors and were just as happy with their choices. The sandwiches are a good size, one for breakfast and you can easily skip lunch. Can't wait for next years vaca!!!

1 Thank Kellylou22
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Lunch”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Very good and I bought a bakers dozen for home. My husband had an Italian sandwich on an everything bagel. I had a breakfast sandwich. We loved them both.

Visited May 2014
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Excellent New York style bagels”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Popped in for some bagels to bring home for breakfast while on our vacation. Wow, they were good. First the bagels are big, really big. We grabbed the cheddar bagels, along with the specialty french toast bagels... Neither one was a bad way to go.
Definitely recommend this spot.

• Visited May 2014
Fayetteville, Ohio
“French Toast Bagel was AMAZING!”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

This little shop was our breakfast stop several days while vacationing in Corolla! I read the other reviews on Trip Advisor and was sure to add it to our trip. The French Toast Bagel was absolutely amazing. And you can turn the bagel in to a hearty breakfast sandwich as well. The Lighthouse Bagel and Deli should be a definite stop on your OBX trip!

• Visited June 2013