“Terrible service, avoid this restaurant!”
Review of Cosmo's Pizzeria

Cosmo's Pizzeria
Ranked #35 of 86 Restaurants in Corolla
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Serving the best Pizza on the Outer Banks. Hand tossed and all made from scratch! Pizza, Subs, Salads, Wings. Full service bar. Live music! Locally owned and operated. Family friendly.
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Terrible Hostess service. Ordered drinks and then paid our drink bill and walked out. Management should be ashamed of service level. I recommend you avoid at all costs. Hostess needs to learn what customer service means in her business.

1  Thank EJKelly
There are newer reviews for Cosmo's Pizzeria

Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Hostess is a joke. We were seated next to a booth with 9 children in it, while there parents were seated in another section, drinking. My booth shook and bounced around, at which time we noticed the seating issue. I got up, explained the issue to the hostess at which time she told me we could eat at the bar - really - with a 7 year old, no thanks. Demanded our bill and walked out. Hostess should be fired. No doubt this place wouldn't be around very long. Pathetic excuse for a restarant.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

We had a large group and did not feel like cooking or going out so we decided to order pizza takeout. We are from the NY/NJ metro area and are used to some very good pizza. Based on recommendations on this site, we tried Cosmos. The pizza was surprisingly good. I did not have any plain slices, but did have a slice each of Hawaiian, Chef B, and Old Number 7. All three were good, especially the Chef B. Price was a bit high, about $139 for 4 plain and 4 specialty pies, but it was pretty close to pizza back home. Can't imagine any other place in the area having pizza this good, but I have only tried a couple of other places.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Pizza was ok but nothing impressive - kinda greasy for my taste. The service was so-so, we waited on occasion, one of our salads was forgotten about, etc.

Our order included three large pizzas, six soft drinks, two orders of cheese sticks, and four salads. I was pretty shocked when the bill came and we were just shy of $200. Of course, the 18% gratuity was automatically included - I am not fond of restaurants that pull that and that alone is reason enough to have them pull it off and reduce the amount in my opinion.

It is doubtful we will stop back there - it just is not a good deal in my opinion. And after all, the pizza is not that good.

Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

If you're going to or near the lighthouse this is a good choice. Decent pizza, served at table. Hot pretzel as app and breadsticks are good too. Food is pretty good but not great. Pizza is good but mostly because its served right out of oven.

We go here every year when we go to the lighthouse. Over the off season they expanded - they took over the store next door and its twice the size. They have a big bar. They had live music during dinner. Really fun atmosphere. Service was quick even tho they were crowded.

I'll go back. Decent pizza for OBX and a fun place.