my roommate and I just stumbled onto this beautiful place in the woods. The room was comfy stylish and clean, and had a cozy kitchenette. The owners are laid back and make sure you feel welcome and at home. We stayed in room #24, and were told that everyone who stayed here requested this room. Beautiful white wicker furnishings are really relaxing to help you take your time and enjoy your surroundings. In the Bay are three Osprey nests, high up on platforms in the water, and a family of barn swallows that were fun to watch. Bring your camera and binoculars for great viewing. The wildlife in the area is abundant, Oh, and don't forget to see the wild horses of Corolla!! A trip you won't-ever forget.
PS excellent walking paths!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated! Charming waterfront inn on the Currituck Sound featuring classic Outer Banks wrap around porches, gas fireplaces, whirlpool tubs and breathtaking views, located in the renowned Corolla Light Resort. To access the amenities of the resort, a fee is added to the room cost each night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Inn at Corolla Light reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Corolla Light Hotel Corolla
- Inn Corolla
- Inn At Corolla Light NC - Outer Banks