We stayed here for a couple days during our very cold Spring Break in March! The Inn is charming. We stayed in room 18, the Cabaret Suite- I loved it. This room had such personality with a wonderful view of the sound. The room is large and includes a sitting area with a sleeper sofa, a king size bed, a table for four, and a kitchen. The sitting area is actually a separate little room but the two rooms are very open and a gas fireplace is between the rooms and opens to both sides. The breakfast was a very nice addition. We were not able to enjoy many activities because of the weather, however we did borrow bikes from the Inn and rode along the sound.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated! Charming waterfront inn on the Currituck Sound featuring classic Outer Banks wrap around porches, gas fireplaces, whirlpool tubs and breathtaking views, located in the renowned Corolla Light Resort. To access the amenities of the resort, a fee is added to the room cost each night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Inn at Corolla Light reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Corolla Light Hotel Corolla
- Inn Corolla
- Inn At Corolla Light NC - Outer Banks