Last week we stayed at the Inn as we have for several years in the past. We have always visited during the "off" season, and always enjoyed our stays.
The breakfast was a nice selection of foods and pastries between 8 and 10, a chance to socialize with other guests and the staff. The staff was friendly and informative regarding places to visit in the area.
The room was extremely clean with a fabulous view of the Sound. The sunsets were great!!!
Gas fireplace was so nice and romantic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated! Charming waterfront inn on the Currituck Sound featuring classic Outer Banks wrap around porches, gas fireplaces, whirlpool tubs and breathtaking views, located in the renowned Corolla Light Resort. To access the amenities of the resort, a fee is added to the room cost each night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Inn at Corolla Light reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Corolla Light Hotel Corolla
- Inn Corolla
- Inn At Corolla Light NC - Outer Banks