When we first booked our room at the Inn I had read several mixed reviews, but decided to give it a go due to the new mgmt. Man, am I glad I did! Dan, the Innkeeper, went well out of his way to make sure we enjoyed our stay! He would greet us when we came in for breakfast, and when we came back at the end of the day. The inn felt exactly like I hoped it would, home. If we had any issues, Dan was there to ensure things were resolved in a quick timely fashion. Corolla was absolutely beautiful, and loved the fact the Inn allowed me quick access to many great photographic locations. Also, I've read some negative reviews that seem to be about things that the Inn can't control (smell of the sound, bugs, moisture in the rooms, etc.) and in my opinion, when you're researching the Outer Banks, these are things you should know and expect before you ever get there. Knowing these things, I KNOW we will be making a return trip to the Outer Banks, and the Inn at Corolla Light. So take the chance I did, have realistic expectations, and I know you'll have a great time! Dan, thank you again for making our stay so fantastic! It's due to you and your great staff that we'll be back in 2013!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated! Charming waterfront inn on the Currituck Sound featuring classic Outer Banks wrap around porches, gas fireplaces, whirlpool tubs and breathtaking views, located in the renowned Corolla Light Resort. To access the amenities of the resort, a fee is added to the room cost each night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Inn at Corolla Light reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Corolla Light Hotel Corolla
- Inn Corolla
- Inn At Corolla Light NC - Outer Banks