“Great service and Great food”

Sundogs Raw Bar and Grill
Ranked #41 of 87 Restaurants in Corolla
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night
Description: The fun in the sun never ends at Sundogs!! We got something for everyone!! Great food, live music, karaoke, DJs, and a phenomenal staff to assist you!!We are conveniently located in the Food Lion Plaza directly beside Dairy Queen! We will see y'all soon!
Reviewed July 23, 2017

Visited for Dinner one evening and then lunch another day. Great food and attentive service. Sundogs has made it to our "Must visit" list while in Corolla

Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

Very friendly and fun staff. Took pictures of our family and seemed genuinely kind. The food was average, especially for the price. I had fried oysters. For $23, they were disappointing and the serving size was rather small. They sat our family of 6 quickly and got us drinks quickly, which was a nice surprise and enjoyable. But not sure the quality of the food warrants the price they charge- we all ordered seafood of some sort. (Even the hush puppies were grainy.) OK choice if you need quick service and are not picky about your food.

Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

What a terrible experience. Although the food was decent. Service was terrible. Waiters first question was if we were all there (just the wife & I and she was on her way) as the kitchen was closing in 5 minutes. Did not say hello or even take a drink order. Dinner is served and didn't see him again. The bartender took care of our bill. Then....I went to the bar to talk to people I knew. I had a bag over my shoulder and one of the waitresses or bar backs kept bumping it. Place was filling up so no biggy but then she pushed through me to get by. Something to note....the place has tables everywhere and not organized well for people to get around so it's a cluster to begin with. Not my fault. No need to be extremely rude. Catering to the massive vacation crowd so individual service doesn't matter. What a joke and a dump. Not recommended at all. Stay away from it. Spend your money where you'll be appreciated a little.

Reviewed July 17, 2017

Sundogs has a nice atmosphere and good food. Live music starts around nine. A good place to sit back and relax with friends.

Reviewed July 13, 2017 via mobile

Raw oysters were good. Then, those of us who ordered side salads were served. My sister in-law enquired about her missing salad and was told that if you ordered a side salad, it would come with the meal (even thought he was looking at 3 side salads on the table). It never arrived. The shrimp and grits tasted distinctly of LOADS of dried herbs that hadn't been cooked into the sauce long enough. The shrimp were few and cheap and the grits were tasteless. The fried oysters came without any sauce (which was brought after a request) and boy did they need them. I've never had more tasteless oysters. Hush puppies were very hard in texture, but tasted ok. Several were burnt. Another couple got some that weren't overlooked and they were delicious. Avoid at all costs. Truly terrible.