“A Touch of New York in Corolla!”
Review of Urban Kitchen

Urban Kitchen
Ranked #5 of 86 Restaurants in Corolla
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 9, 2013

The strip mall location is very deceiving. This is a great little restaurant. While the staff was polite to children, you could sense the "anti-ChuckyCheese" vibe. This just happens to be a place where Mom and Dad can enjoy a nice adult dinner. The menu was cleverly crafted and eclectic, quietly asking you to "respect the ingredients", which is the most polite way to say "NO SUBSTITUTIONS". The food was executed perfectly as ordered. Both appetizers and entrees were excellent and I don't think there was a dud anywhere on the menu. I think the real magic is in training the cooks to turn out such great food from that little display kitchen with minimal equipment. This restaurant makes me look forward to returning to Corolla next year. Well done, ladies.

2  Thank StillSilly
There are newer reviews for Urban Kitchen

Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

The restaurant is small, unpretentious, and stylish in a vintage way.

The service is casually professional, which I found to be very pleasant.

The food itself is excellent. The menu is varied, the portions are adequate, and the quality is superb.

It was affordable, as well.

We'll be back often!

2  Thank CMsirP
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Small restaurant, big food. We had the pork chop and the flounder - both delicious. The wildflower honey ice cream dessert was creamy and wonderful. Service was prompt and friendly and we enjoyed the open kitchen. We'll be back!

2  Thank Sybil61
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Don't be fooled by the strip location. Get there early if possible or be ready to wait a bit. Limited seating but that is one of the benefits. Attention is paid to every detail. Very nice if you can leave the kids, if applicable, and take a night for just the two of you.

2  Thank hank r
Reviewed October 2, 2013

This restaurant has great reviews and I feel it's difficult to write something unique that hasn't already been mentioned in other reviews.we all had great food and really had a great time.the feel of the place is very friendly anyone planning to go here for dinner I highly recommend the salad was amazing I ate everything.the entire meal was delicious I ordered fish,my friends had steak,and two people had pork chop we loved it and will be back. Service with a smile,nice crowd,and hot food served immediately what more could you ask for? 5 stars from us

2  Thank Debbie P