“Good Things Come in Small Packages”
Review of Urban Kitchen

Urban Kitchen
Ranked #6 of 86 Restaurants in Corolla
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

We tried Urban Kitchen at 6:00 p.m. on a Sunday night. Six of their ten tables were filled. We were promptly seated and shown their seasonal menu. I ordered swordfish and my companion ordered the burger. The swordfish was perfectly cooked and was accompanied by succotash and an onion relish. The burger was good but overpriced. The small space is nicely appointed. Service was friendly and our meals arrived quickly. For a relatively new restaurant, they have their act together.

3  Thank GPBurdell67

Reviewed August 8, 2013

The food was so fresh and local and portion sizes were good. So worth every penny.
I hope that you are in business for many years to come!

2  Thank julie h
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Urban Kitchen is a small modern restaurant, something I'd expect to see in a city. The service was great. The menu is small but everything about it is unique. I had the chicken and for dessert I had the Panna Cotta which was incredible. All of the food is fresh and the chefs really know how to deliver a unique dish. I'll be going back alot more.

3  Thank ACooksey
Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

Great food , great service. Would definitely return. My husband and son said it was the best burger they have had on a long time. Presentation was also unique. Waitress very friendly

2  Thank Cnjl
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Located near the Hampton Inn&Suites at Corolla,(one light north) The locals recommended this restaurant tucked away beside a Harris Teeters grocery. Though there was little space, it was cozy and clean. The staff was courteous and the food was delicious. Not a place to take children as the cuisine is adult fare.

3  Thank Chris J